Tyrese Haliburton-led Indiana Pacers are scheduled to square off against Chris Paul's Phoenix Suns at the Gainbridge Fieldhouse in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Friday. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Pacers, who lost their last two matches, won two games while the Suns, who are currently on a three-game winning streak, lost just two matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Indiana are placed 12th in the Eastern Conference standings with 25 wins in 56 matches while Phoenix have managed the fifth place in the Western Conference standings with a 30-26 record. The Pacers have lost 12 of their 29 home games while the Suns have won 11 of their 28 road games so far this season.
Indiana Pacers vs Phoenix Suns: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Pacers and the Suns have shared five wins each.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Suns defeated the Pacers by five points.
- The Pacers include Tyrese Haliburton, Buddy Hield, Myles Turner, Bennedict Mathurin, Jalen Smith as their star players.
- The Suns include Devin Booker, Deandre Ayton, Chris Paul, Mikal Bridges as their star players.
- Suns: Devin Booker, Jae Crowder, Cameron Payne, Landry Shamet
- Pacers: -
Average Quarter score: (Pacers 112-116 Suns)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-32
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Suns at Pacers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Suns -1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 230.5 (Under)
Prediction: Pacers 112-116 Suns
- The Suns have -115 odds to pick up the win, while the Pacers are listed at -105 to claim victory.
- This season, the Pacers lost 10 of the 22 games they were named the favorites while the Suns won 10 of the 18 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Pacers won 13 of the 34 games they were named the underdogs while the Suns lost 18 of the 38 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Suns are scoring 112.7 points per game while the Pacers are averaging 114.7 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Pacers are averaging 2.2 points less per game, and the Suns are managing a difference of 1.4 points more per game.
- For the Pacers, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Tyrese Haliburton leads the squad with 20 points per game followed by Myles Turner (17.7), Buddy Hield (17.4) and Bennedict Mathurin (17.4).
- For the Suns, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Devin Booker leads the squad with 26.8 points per game followed by Deandre Ayton (18.4) and Mikal Bridges (17.2).
Indiana Pacers vs Phoenix Suns: How to Watch
When and where will the Indiana Pacers vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Indiana Pacers and Phoenix Suns will take place on February 11 at 5:30 am IST (Feb 10, 7:00 pm ET) at the Gainbridge Fieldhouse.
Where to watch the live telecast of Indiana Pacers vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Indiana Pacers and Phoenix Suns will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Indiana Pacers vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Indiana Pacers and Phoenix Suns can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Indiana Pacers vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app