Kawhi Leonard's Los Angeles Clippers are scheduled to square off against Luka Doncic-led Dallas Mavericks at the Crypto.com Arena in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Tuesday night. In the Western Conference standings, the Clippers are placed seventh with a 21-21 record while the Mavericks are placed fourth with 23 wins in 41 matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
While the Mavericks have lost their last fixture against Oklahoma City Thunder, the Clippers are currently on a six-game losing streak. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Clippers have lost seven matches while the Mavericks have won eight games. While Dallas have won seven of their 19 road games, the Clippers have lost nine of their 20 home games so far this season.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Clippers have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Mavericks won three games.
- Dallas defeated the Clippers by two points in their previous fixture this season.
- The Clippers include Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Ivica Zubac, Nicolas Batum as their star players.
- The Mavericks include Luka Doncic, Spencer Dinwiddie, Christian Wood, Tim Hardway Jr. as their star players.
- Mavericks: Josh Green, Maxi Kleber, Dorian Finney-Smith
- Clippers: Paul George, Luke Kennard
Average Quarter score: (Clippers 114-109 Mavericks)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 28-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Mavericks at Clippers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 3.5 points (Clippers -3.5)
Over/Under (OU): 220.5 (Over)
Prediction: Clippers 114-108 Mavericks
- The Clippers have -160 odds to pick up the win, while the Mavericks are listed at +135 to claim victory.
- This season, the Clippers have lost eight of the 26 games they were named the favorites while the Mavericks won 10 of the 20 games they played as the underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Mavericks managed 112.4 points per game while the Clippers averaged 109.1 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Clippers averaged 1.1 points less per game, and the Mavericks managed a difference of 1.4 points more per game.
- For the Clippers, seven players are averaging above 10 points per game while Paul George leads the roster with 23.7 points per game followed by Kawhi Leonard with 17.3 points per game.
- For the Mavericks, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Luka Doncic leads the squad with 34 points per game followed by Christian Wood (18.2) and Spencer Dinwiddie (16.2).
Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks: How to Watch
When and where will the Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Clippers and Dallas Mavericks will take place on January 11 at 9:00 am IST (Jan 10, 10:30 pm ET) at the Crypto.com Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Los Angeles Clippers and Dallas Mavericks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Clippers and Dallas Mavericks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app