Paul George's Los Angeles Clippers recently added Russell Westbrook to their roster and are next scheduled to host Domantas Sabonis-led Sacramento Kings at the Crypto.com Arena on Friday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Clippers are placed at the fourth spot with 33 wins in 61 matches while the Kings have managed the third place with a 33-25 record.
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Clippers, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have won six matches while the Kings, who defeated Portland Trail Blazers in their previous game, have won six matches. The Clippers have lost 13 of their 28 home games while the Kings have won 15 of their 28 road games so far this season.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Sacramento Kings: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Clippers and the Kings shared five wins each.
- The Clippers and the Kings faced each other twice this season and both won their road game.
- The Clippers include Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Russell Westbrook, Ivica Zubac, Marcus Morris Sr. as their star players.
- The Kings include Domantas Sabonis, Malik Monk, De'Aaron Fox, Kevin Huerter, Keegan Murray as their star players.
- Kings: KZ Okpala
- Clippers: -
Average Quarter score: (Clippers 119-111 Kings)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 33-27
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Kings at Clippers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 6.5 points (Clippers -6.5)
Over/Under (OU): 228.5 (Over)
Prediction: Clippers 119-111 Kings
- The Clippers have -250 odds to pick up the win, while the Kings are listed at +200 to claim victory.
- This season, the Clippers lost 12 of the 40 games they were named the favorites while the Kings won nine of the 25 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Clippers won five of the 21 games they were named the underdogs while the Kings lost nine of the 33 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Kings are scoring 119.5 points per game while the Clippers are averaging 111.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Clippers are averaging 0.3 points more per game, and the Kings are managing a difference of 2.3 points more per game.
- For the Clippers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Paul George leads the roster with 23.3 points per game followed by Kawhi Leonard with 22 points per game.
- For the Kings, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as De'Aaron Fox leads the squad with 24.8 points per game followed by Domantas Sabonis with 18.8 points per game.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Sacramento Kings: How to Watch
When and where will the Los Angeles Clippers vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Clippers and Sacramento Kings will take place on February 25 at 9:00 am IST (Feb 24, 10:30 pm ET) at the Crypto.com Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Los Angeles Clippers vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Los Angeles Clippers and Sacramento Kings will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Los Angeles Clippers vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Clippers and Sacramento Kings can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Los Angeles Clippers vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.