Ja Morant's Memphis Grizzlies are sc h eduled to host Nikola Jokic-led Denver Nuggets at the FedExForum on Thursday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Grizzlies are placed at the second spot with 35 wins in 58 matches while the Nuggets have managed the top spot with a 42-18 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, Memphis, who lost their previous game against Philadelphia 76ers, have won four matches while Denver, who are currently on a four-game winning streak, have lost just two games. The Grizzlies have lost five of their 29 home games while the Nuggets have won 15 of their 29 road games so far this season.
Memphis Grizzlies vs Denver Nuggets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nuggets have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Grizzlies won four games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Nuggets defeated the Grizzlies by 14 points.
- The Grizzlies include Ja Morant, Desmond Bane, Steven Adams, Jaren Jackson Jr., Dillon Brooks as their star players.
- The Nuggets include Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, Aaron Gordon, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Michael Porter Jr. as their star players.
- Nuggets: Collin Gillespie, Aaron Gordon, Zeke Nnaji
- Grizzlies: Steven Adams, Luke Kennard
Average Quarter score: (Grizzlies 115-119 Nuggets)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-32
- 3rd quarter: 26-31
- 4th quarter: 32-30
Nuggets at Grizzlies: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Nuggets +2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 233.5 (Over)
Prediction: Grizzlies 115-119 Nuggets
- The Grizzlies have -140 odds to pick up the win, while the Nuggets are listed at +115 to claim victory.
- This season, the Grizzlies lost 15 of the 49 games they were named the favorites while the Nuggets won seven of the 13 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Grizzlies won just one of the nine games they were named the underdogs while the Nuggets lost 12 of the 47 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Nuggets are scoring 117.1 points per game while the Grizzlies are averaging 116.1 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Grizzlies are averaging 3.9 points more per game, and the Nuggets are managing a difference of 4.4 points more per game.
- For the Grizzlies, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Ja Morant leads the squad with 27.3 points per game followed by Desmond Bane with 21.5 points per game.
- For the Nuggets, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Nikola Jokic leads the squad with 24.7 points per game followed by Jamal Murray with 20.2 points per game.
Memphis Grizzlies vs Denver Nuggets: How to Watch
When and where will the Memphis Grizzlies vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Denver Nuggets will take place on February 26 at 6:30 am IST (Feb 25, 8:00 pm ET) at the FedExForum.
Where to watch the live telecast of Memphis Grizzlies vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Denver Nuggets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Memphis Grizzlies vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Denver Nuggets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Memphis Grizzlies vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app