Ja Morant-led Memphis Grizzlies are scheduled to host Anthony Edwards' Minnesota Timberwolves at the FedExForum in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Friday night. In the Western Conference standings, the Grizzlies are placed at the second spot with 33 wins in 54 matches while the Wolves have managed the eighth place with a 30-28 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Grizzlies, who defeated Chicago Bulls in their previous fixture, have managed two wins while the Wolves, who defeated Utah Jazz in their last game, have won six matches. Memphis lost five of their 27 home games while Minnesota won 10 of their 26 road games so far this season.
Memphis Grizzlies vs Minnesota Timberwolves: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Grizzlies have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Wolves won four games.
- Memphis and Minnesota faced each other thrice this season and the Wolves won twice while the Grizzlies won a game.
- The Grizzlies include Ja Morant, Desmond Bane, Steven Adams, Jaren Jackson Jr., Dillon Brooks as their star players.
- The Wolves include Anthony Edwards, Karl Anthony Towns, Rudy Gobert, D'Angelo Russell as their star players.
- Wolves: Karl-Anthony Towns, Austin Rivers
- Grizzlies: Steven Adams
Average Quarter score: (Grizzlies 118-115 Wolves)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-31
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Wolves at Grizzlies: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 8.5 points (Wolves +8.5)
Over/Under (OU): 238.5 (Under)
Prediction: Grizzlies 118-115 Wolves
- The Grizzlies have -375 odds to pick up the win, while the Wolves are listed at +300 to claim victory.
- This season, the Grizzlies lost 15 of the 47 games they were named the favorites while the Wolves won 14 of the 34 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Grizzlies won just one of the seven games they were named the underdogs while the Wolves lost eight of the 24 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Wolves are scoring 115.4 points per game while the Grizzlies are averaging 116 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Grizzlies are averaging 3.8 points more per game, and the Wolves are managing a difference of 0.1 points less per game.
- For the Grizzlies, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Ja Morant leads the squad with 27.4 points per game followed by Desmond Bane with 21.6 points per game.
- For the Wolves, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Anthony Edwards leads the squad with 24.6 points per game followed by Karl-Anthony Towns with 20.8 points per game.
Memphis Grizzlies vs Minnesota Timberwolves: How to Watch
When and where will the Memphis Grizzlies vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Minnesota Timberwolves will take place on February 11 at 6:30 am IST (Feb 10, 8:00 pm ET) at the FedExForum.
Where to watch the live telecast of Memphis Grizzlies vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Minnesota Timberwolves will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Memphis Grizzlies vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Minnesota Timberwolves can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Memphis Grizzlies vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app