After winning both their road games against Boston Celtics, Jimmy Butler-led Miami Heat are scheduled to square off against Jayson Tatum's Celtics at the Kaseya Center on Sunday in Game 3 of their NBA 2022-23 Eastern Conference Finals. While the Celtics defeated Philadelphia 76ers 4-3 in the semifinals, the Heat defeated New York Knicks 4-2 to qualify for the final.
In their last five NBA fixtures, the Heat have won four matches while the Celtics have won two games. The Celtics have lost 16 of their 49 home games while the Heat have won 22 of their 48 road games in the NBA 2022-23. While the Celtics defeated Atlanta Hawks 4-2 in the first round, the Heat upset the Bucks 4-1 to qualify for the semi-final.
Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics: Match Prediction
- Miami Heat and Boston Celtics have played three games in the regular season and the Celtics won all the matches.
- The Heat and the Celtics have played seven Playoff series and the Celtics won four while the Heat won thrice.
- Miami managed a 2-0 lead against Boston after winning Game 1 in the Eastern Conference Finals.
- The Heat include Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo, Tyler Herro, Kyle Lowry, and Kevin Love as their star players.
- The Celtics include Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Malcolm Brogdon, Marcus Smart, and Al Horford as their star players.
Average Quarter score: (Heat 116-110 Celtics)
- 1st quarter: 28-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-25
- 3rd quarter: 31-29
- 4th quarter: 30-30
Celtics at Heat: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 3.5 points (Heat +3.5)
Over/Under (OU): 213.5 (Over)
Prediction: Heat 116-110 Celtics
- The Heat have +135 odds to pick up the win, while the Celtics are listed at -160 to claim victory.
- This season, the Heat lost 22 of the 55 games they were named the favorites while the Celtics won three of the seven games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Heat won 12 of the 42 games they were named the underdogs while the Celtics lost 28 of the 91 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the playoffs, the Heat are averaging 113.8 points per game while the Celtics are scoring 114.9 points per game.
- The Celtics are averaging 1.1 points more than the Heat in the playoffs this season.
- For the Celtics, Jayson Tatum leads the scoring with 28.7 points per game in the playoffs, followed by Jaylen Brown (23.9), Marcus Smart (15.1), and Malcolm Brogdon (14.9).
- For the Heat, Jimmy Butler led the scoring with 31.1 points in the playoffs, followed by Bam Adebayo (18.5), Caleb Martin (12.2), and Gabe Vincent (11.6).
Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics: How to Watch
When and where will the Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match take place?
The NBA match between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics will take place on May 22 at 06:00 am IST (May 21, 07:30 pm ET) at the Kaseya Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of the Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The NBA match between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.