After equalizing the series 1-1 on Sunday, Jimmy Butler-led Miami Heat are scheduled to host Nikola Jokic's Denver Nuggets at the Kaseya Center on Wednesday night in Game 3 of their 2023 NBA Finals. After losing their first game, the Heat upset the Nuggets at the Ball Arena to level the series as Gabe Vincent and Duncan Robinson stepped up to reinforce Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo's efforts.
In their last five NBA fixtures, the Heat have won two matches while the Nuggets have won four games. While Denver defeated Lebron James's Los Angeles Lakers 4-0 to become the Western Champions, Miami outplayed Miami Heat 4-3 to clinch the Eastern Conference title. The Heat have lost 16 of their 50 home games while the Nuggets have won 23 of their 48 road games in the NBA 2022-23.
Miami Heat vs Denver Nuggets: Match Prediction
- Miami Heat and Denver Nuggets have played two games in the regular season and the Heat won both the matches.
- The Heat are currently on a six-game winning streak against the Nuggets.
- Denver and Miami are currently tied 1-1 in the 2023 NBA Finals.
- The Nuggets include Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, Aaron Gordon, Michael Porter Jr, and Bruce Brown Jr. as their star players.
- The Heat include Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo, Caleb Martin, Kyle Lowry, and Gabe Vincent as their star players.
Average Quarter score: (Heat 110-108 Nuggets)
- 1st quarter: 28-26
- 2nd quarter: 25-25
- 3rd quarter: 30-27
- 4th quarter: 27-30
Nuggets at Heat: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Heat +2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 215.5 (Over)
Prediction: Heat 110-108 Nuggets
- The Heat have +120 odds to pick up the win, while the Nuggets are listed at -145 to claim victory.
- This season, the Heat lost 23 of the 56 games they were named the favorites while the Nuggets won 11 of the 22 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Heat won 15 of the 48 games they were named the underdogs while the Nuggets lost 22 of the 77 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the playoffs, the Heat are averaging 110.7 points per game while the Nuggets are scoring 115.2 points per game.
- The Nuggets are averaging 4.5 points more than the Heat in the playoffs this season.
- For the Heat, Jimmy Butler led the scoring with 27.3 points in the playoffs, followed by Bam Adebayo (17.5), Gabe Vincent (13.9), and Caleb Martin (13).
- For the Nuggets, Nikola Jokic led the scoring with 30.4 points in the playoffs, followed by Jamal Murray (27), Michael Porter Jr. (14), and Aaron Gordon (13.1).
Miami Heat vs Denver Nuggets: How to Watch
When and where will the Miami Heat vs Denver Nuggets, 2023 NBA Finals - Game 3 take place?
The 2023 NBA Finals - Game 3 between Miami Heat and Denver Nuggets will take place on June 8 at 06:00 am IST (June 7, 07:30 pm ET) at the Kaseya Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of the Miami Heat vs Denver Nuggets, 2023 NBA Finals - Game 3 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the 2023 NBA Finals - Game 3 between Miami Heat and Denver Nuggets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the Miami Heat vs Denver Nuggets, 2023 NBA Finals - Game 3 in India and the US?
The 2023 NBA Finals - Game 3 between Miami Heat and Denver Nuggets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.