Milwaukee Bucks and Cleveland Cavaliers are the second and third placed teams in the NBA 2022-23 Eastern Conference standings and are scheduled to square off against each other on Friday night. In their previous head-to-head fixture this season, the Bucks defeated the Cavaliers by 15 points at the Fiserv Forum.
In this season, Milwaukee and Cleveland have registered 12 victories each, however, Giannis Antetokounmpo-led Bucks have played a game less than the Cavs, who have played 18 games so far. The Bucks have lost just two of their 11 home games while the Cavs have won five of their nine road games so far this season.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Cleveland Cavaliers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bucks have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Cavaliers won three games.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jevon Carter, Jrue Holiday as their star players.
- The Cavaliers include Donovan Mitchell, Kevin Love, Jarrett Allen, Darius Garland as their star players.
- Cavaliers: Caris LeVert, Kevin Love, Ricky Rubio, Dylan Windler
- Bucks: Joe Ingles, Khris Middleton
Average Quarter score: (Bucks 118-114 Cavaliers)
- 1st quarter: 30-27
- 2nd quarter: 29-29
- 3rd quarter: 26-28
- 4th quarter: 33-30
Cavaliers at Bucks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 3.5 points (Bucks -3.5)
Over/Under (OU): 230.5 (Over)
Prediction: Bucks 118-114 Cavaliers
- The Bucks have -150 odds to pick up the win, while the Cavaliers are listed at +130 to claim victory.
- This season, the Bucks have lost five of the 17 games they were named favorites while the Cavaliers won two of the three games they played as underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Cavaliers managed 115.5 points per game while the Bucks averaged 111.5 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Bucks averaged 4.0 points more per game, and the Cavaliers managed a difference of 7.9 points more per game.
- For the Bucks, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game this season as Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the squad with 30.5 points per game followed by Jrue Holiday (18.2) and Brook Lopez (16.4).
- For the Cavs, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game this season as Donovan Mitchell leads the squad with 30.1 points per game followed by Darius Garland (23.9), Evan Mobley (14.9) and Jarrett Allen (14.3).
Milwaukee Bucks vs Cleveland Cavaliers: How to Watch
When and where will the Milwaukee Bucks vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Cleveland Cavaliers will take place on November 26 at 6:30 am IST (Nov 25, 8:00 pm ET) at the Fiserv Forum.
Where to watch the live telecast of Milwaukee Bucks vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Cleveland Cavaliers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Milwaukee Bucks vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Cleveland Cavaliers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Milwaukee Bucks vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.