Giannis Antetokounmpo-led Milwaukee Bucks are scheduled to host Joel Embiid's Philadelphia 76ers at the Fiserv Forum on Saturday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Bucks are placed at the top with 45 wins in 62 matches while the Sixers have managed the third place with a 40-22 record.
After losing their last game against Dallas Mavericks, Philadelphia managed six victories of their last 10 NBA fixtures while Milwaukee are currently on a 16-game winning streak as they lost their last game at the Cleveland Cavaliers on January 22. The Bucks have lost five of their 32 home games while the Sixers have won 16 of their 28 road games so far this season.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Philadelphia 76ers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bucks have dominated the matchup with eight victories while the Sixers won two games.
- Milwaukee faced Philadelphia twice this season and both the teams shared a win.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jae Crowder, Jrue Holiday, Bobby Portis as their star players.
- The Sixers include Joel Embiid, James Harden, Tyrese Maxey, Tobias Harris as their star players.
- Sixers: Dewayne Dedmon
- Bucks: -
Average Quarter score: (Bucks 128-122 Sixers)
- 1st quarter: 30-39
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 38-25
- 4th quarter: 33-30
Sixers at Bucks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 5.5 points (Bucks -5.5)
Over/Under (OU): 228.5 (Over)
Prediction: Bucks 128-122 Sixers
- The Bucks have -225 odds to pick up the win, while the Sixers are listed at +180 to claim victory.
- This season, the Bucks lost 12 of the 55 games they were named the favorites while the Sixers won seven of the 16 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Bucks won two of the seven games they were named the underdogs while the Sixers lost 13 of the 46 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Sixers are scoring 114 points per game while the Bucks are averaging 115.3 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Bucks are averaging 4.1 points more per game, and the Sixers are managing a difference of 4 points more per game.
- For the Bucks, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the squad with 31.3 points per game followed by Jrue Holiday with 19.8 points per game.
- For the Sixers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Joel Embiid leads the squad with 33 points per game followed by James Harden (21.6) and Tyrese Maxey (19.6).
Milwaukee Bucks vs Philadelphia 76ers: How to Watch
When and where will the Milwaukee Bucks vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Philadelphia 76ers will take place on March 5 at 7:00 am IST (Mar 4, 8:30 pm ET) at the Fiserv Forum.
Where to watch the live telecast of Milwaukee Bucks vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Philadelphia 76ers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Milwaukee Bucks vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Philadelphia 76ers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Milwaukee Bucks vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.