Giannis Antetokounmpo's Milwaukee Bucks are scheduled to face Devin Booker-led Phoenix Suns at the Fiserv Forum on Sunday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Suns have managed seven victories while the Bucks are currently on a 12-game winning streak.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Milwaukee are placed at the second spot in the Eastern Conference standings with 41 wins in 58 matches while Phoenix have managed the fifth place in the Western Conference standings with a 32-28 record. The Bucks have lost five of their 29 home games while the Suns have won 12 of their 30 road games so far this season.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Suns have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Bucks won four games.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jae Crowder, Jrue Holiday, Bobby Portis as their star players.
- The Suns include Devin Booker, Kevin Durant, Deandre Ayton, Chris Paul as their star players.
- Suns: Kevin Durant, Landry Shamet
- Bucks: Wesley Mathews
Average Quarter score: (Bucks 120-116 Suns)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-32
- 4th quarter: 31-30
Suns at Bucks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 3.5 points (Bucks -3.5)
Over/Under (OU): 231.5 (Over)
Prediction: Bucks 120-116 Suns
- The Bucks have -150 odds to pick up the win, while the Suns are listed at +125 to claim victory.
- This season, the Bucks lost 12 of the 51 games they were named the favorites while the Suns won 10 of the 19 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Bucks won two of the seven games they were named the underdogs while the Suns lost 19 of the 41 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Suns are scoring 112.7 points per game while the Bucks are averaging 114.8 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Bucks are averaging 3.2 points more per game, and the Suns are managing a difference of 1.4 points more per game.
- For the Bucks, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the squad with 31.8 points per game followed by Jrue Holiday with 19.4 points per game.
- For the Suns, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Devin Booker leads the squad with 26.6 points per game followed by Deandre Ayton with 18.7 points per game.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns: How to Watch
When and where will the Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Phoenix Suns will take place on February 26 at 11:30 pm IST (Feb 26, 01:00 pm ET) at the Fiserv Forum.
Where to watch the live telecast of Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Phoenix Suns will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Phoenix Suns can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app