Jayson Tatum-led Boston Celtics are scheduled to square off against Trae Young's Atlanta Hawks at the TD Garden on Saturday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Celtics are placed at the second spot with 56 wins in 81 matches while the Hawks have managed the eighth place with a 41-40 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Celtics, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have won seven matches while the Hawks, who lost their last game against Philadelphia 76ers, have won six matches. The Celtics have lost nine of their 40 home games while the Hawks have won 17 of their 40 road games so far this season.
Boston Celtics vs Atlanta Hawks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Celtics have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Hawks won four games.
- Boston and Atlanta faced each other twice this season and the Celtics won both the fixtures.
- The Celtics are currently on a four-game winning streak against the Hawks in the regular season.
- The Celtics include Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Blake Griffin, Marcus Smart, Al Horford as their star players.
- The Hawks include Trae Young, Clint Capela, Dejounte Murray, AJ Griffin as their star players.
- Hawks: -
- Celtics: Jaylen Brown, Danilo Gallinari
Average Quarter score: (Celtics 118-113 Hawks)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-29
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Hawks at Celtics: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 6.5 points (Hawks +6.5)
Over/Under (OU): 227.5 (Over)
Prediction: Celtics 118-113 Hawks
- The Celtics have -250 odds to pick up the win, while the Hawks are listed at +200 to claim victory.
- This season, the Celtics lost 21 of the 74 games they were named the favorites while the Hawks won nine of the 30 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Celtics won three of the seven games they were named the underdogs while the Hawks lost 19 of the 51 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Hawks are scoring 118.5 points per game while the Celtics are averaging 117.9 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Celtics are averaging 6.5 points more per game, and the Hawks are managing a difference of 0.4 points more per game.
- For the Celtics, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Jayson Tatum leads the squad with 30.1 points per game followed by Jaylen Brown with 26.6 points per game.
- For the Hawks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Trae Young leads the squad with 26.2 points per game followed by Dejounte Murray with 20.5 points per game.
Boston Celtics vs Atlanta Hawks: How to Watch
When and where will the Boston Celtics vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and Atlanta Hawks will take place on April 9 at 10:30 pm IST (April 9, 12:00 pm ET) at the TD Garden.
Where to watch the live telecast of Boston Celtics vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Boston Celtics and Atlanta Hawks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Boston Celtics vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and Atlanta Hawks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Boston Celtics vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app