Jayson Tatum-led Boston Celtics are scheduled to square off against Julius Randle's New York Knicks at the TD Garden on Sunday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Celtics are placed at the second spot with 45 wins in 64 matches while the Knicks have managed the fifth place with a 38-27 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, Boston, who lost their last game against Brooklyn Nets, have won seven matches while New York, who are currently on an eight-game winning streak, have lost just one game. The Celtics have lost eight of their 33 home games while the Knicks have won 19 of their 31 road games so far this season.
Boston Celtics vs New York Knicks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Knicks have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Celtics won four games.
- Boston and New York faced each other thrice this season and the Knicks won twice while the Celtics won a game.
- The Celtics include Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Blake Griffin, Marcus Smart, Al Horford as their star players.
- The Knicks include Julius Randle, Derrick Rose, Jalen Brunson, RJ Barrett as their star players.
- Celtics: Danilo Gallinari, Robert Williams III
Average Quarter score: (Celtics 119-116 Knicks)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 36-32
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Knicks at Celtics: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 5.5 points (Celtics -5.5)
Over/Under (OU): 227.5 (Over)
Prediction: Celtics 122-116 Knicks
- The Bulls have -210 odds to pick up the win, while the Pacers are listed at +170 to claim victory.
- This season, the Celtics lost 17 of the 61 games they were named the favorites while the Knicks won 15 of the 34 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Celtics won one of the three games they were named the underdogs while the Knicks lost eight of the 31 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Knicks are scoring 115.1 points per game while the Celtics are averaging 117.5 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Celtics are averaging 5.4 points more per game, and the Knicks are managing a difference of 3.1 points more per game.
- For the Celtics, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Jayson Tatum leads the squad with 30.2 points per game followed by Jaylen Brown with 26.5 points per game.
- For the Knicks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Julius Randle leads the squad with 25 points per game followed by Jalen Brunson (23.8) and RJ Barrett (19.5).
Boston Celtics vs New York Knicks: How to Watch
When and where will the Boston Celtics vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and New York Knicks will take place on March 6 at 6:00 am IST (Mar 5, 7:30 pm ET) at the TD Garden.
Where to watch the live telecast of Boston Celtics vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Boston Celtics and New York Knicks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Boston Celtics vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and New York Knicks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Boston Celtics vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app