Donovan Mitchell-led Cleveland Cavaliers are scheduled to travel to the Spectrum Center on Tuesday to face Terry Rozier's Charlotte Hornets in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Hornets have managed the 14th place with 22 wins in 70 matches while the Cavaliers are placed at the fourth spot with a 43-27 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Hornets, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, and the Cavaliers, who defeated Charlotte Hornets in their last match, both have shared five wins and losses . The Hornets have lost 22 of their 33 home games while the Cavaliers have won 15 of their 35 road games so far this season.
Charlotte Hornets vs Cleveland Cavaliers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Cavaliers have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Hornets won four games.
- In their last two NBA fixtures this season, Cleveland defeated Charlotte in both the matches.
- The Hornets include LaMelo Ball, Gordon Hayward, Terry Rozier, Kelly Oubre Jr., PJ Washington as their star players.
- The Cavaliers include Donovan Mitchell, Jarrett Allen, Darius Garland, Evan Mobley as their star players.
- Cavaliers: Jarrett Allen
- Hornets: LaMelo Ball, Cody Martin, Mark Williams
Average Quarter score: (Hornets 110-118 Cavaliers)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-37
- 3rd quarter: 24-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Cavaliers at Hornets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 7.5 points (Cavaliers -7.5)
Over/Under (OU): 221.5 (Over)
Prediction: Hornets 110-118 Cavaliers
- The Hornets have +260 odds to pick up the win, while the Cavaliers are listed at -350 to claim victory.
- This season, the Hornets lost two of the six games they were named the favorites while the Cavaliers won five of the 15 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Hornets won 18 of the 64 games they were named the underdogs while the Cavaliers lost 17 of the 55 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Cavaliers are scoring 112 points per game while the Hornets are averaging 111.8 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Hornets are averaging 5.7 points more per game, and the Cavaliers are managing a difference of 5.3 points more per game.
- For the Hornets, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as LaMelo Ball leads the squad with 23.3 points per game followed by Terry Rozier (21.4) and Kelly Oubre Jr. (20.4).
- For the Cavaliers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Donovan Mitchell leads the squad with 27.6 points per game followed by Darius Garland with 22.1 points per game.
Charlotte Hornets vs Cleveland Cavaliers: How to Watch
When and where will the Charlotte Hornets vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Charlotte Hornets and Cleveland Cavaliers will take place on March 15 at 4:30 am IST (Mar 14, 6:00 pm ET) at the Spectrum Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Charlotte Hornets vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Charlotte Hornets and Cleveland Cavaliers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Charlotte Hornets vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Charlotte Hornets and Cleveland Cavaliers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Charlotte Hornets vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app