Luka Doncic-led Dallas Mavericks are scheduled to travel to the Spectrum Center to face Terry Rozier's Charlotte Hornets on Sunday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Mavericks, who are currently on a three-game losing streak, have won three matches while the Hornets, who defeated the Mavericks in their last game, have won four matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Dallas have managed the 11th place in the Western Conference standings with 36 wins in 74 matches while Charlotte are placed at the 14th spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 24-51 record. The Hornets have lost 24 of their 36 home games while the Mavericks have won 14 of their 36 road games so far this season.
Dallas Mavericks vs Charlotte Hornets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Mavericks have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Hornets won four games.
- The Hornets defeated the Mavericks by eight points in their previous fixture this season at the American Airlines Center.
- The Hornets include LaMelo Ball, Gordon Hayward, Terry Rozier, Kelly Oubre Jr., PJ Washington as their star players.
- The Mavericks include Luka Doncic, Kyrie Irving, Christian Wood, Tim Hardway Jr. as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Hornets: LaMelo Ball, Cody Martin - OUT; Kelly Oubre Jr., Terry Rozier - GTD
- Mavericks: Tim Hardaway Jr. (GTD)
Average Quarter score: (Hornets 113-125 Mavericks)
- 1st quarter: 26-35
- 2nd quarter: 28-30
- 3rd quarter: 29-31
- 4th quarter: 30-29
Mavericks at Hornets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 9.5 points (Mavericks -9.5)
Over/Under (OU): 228.5 (Over)
Prediction: Hornets 113-125 Mavericks
- The Mavericks have -450 odds to pick up the win, while the Hornets are listed at +350 to claim victory.
- This season, the Mavericks lost 15 of the 37 games they were named the favorites while the Hornets won 20 of the 69 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Mavericks won 14 of the 37 games they were named the underdogs while the Hornets lost two of the six games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Hornets are scoring 111.1 points per game while the Mavericks are averaging 113.9 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Mavericks are averaging 0.5 points more per game, and the Hornets are managing a difference of 6.3 points less per game.
- For the Hornets, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as LaMelo Ball leads the squad with 23.3 points per game followed by Terry Rozier (21.1) and Kelly Oubre Jr. (20.3).
- For the Mavericks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Luka Doncic leads the squad with 32.9 points per game followed by Kyrie Irving with 28.4 points per game.
Charlotte Hornets vs Dallas Mavericks: How to Watch
When and where will the Charlotte Hornets vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Charlotte Hornets and Dallas Mavericks will take place on March 26 at 10:30 pm IST (Mar 26, 12:00 pm ET) at the Spectrum Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Charlotte Hornets vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Charlotte Hornets and Dallas Mavericks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Charlotte Hornets vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Charlotte Hornets and Dallas Mavericks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Charlotte Hornets vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app