LeBron James-led Chicago Bulls are scheduled to travel to the United Center to face DeMar DeRozan's Chicago Bulls at the United Center on Wednesday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Bulls, who lost their last game against Los Angeles Clippers, have won seven matches while the Lakers, who lost against Chicago Bulls in their previous fixture, have won six matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Chicago have managed the 10th place in the Eastern Conference standings with 36 wins in 75 matches while LA Lakers are placed at the ninth spot in the Western Conference standings with a 37-38 record. The Bulls have lost 17 of their 37 home games while the Lakers have won 16 of their 36 road games so far this season.
Chicago Bulls vs Los Angeles Lakers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Lakers have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Bulls won three games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Bulls defeated the Lakers by 10 points at the Crypto.com Arena.
- The Bulls are currently on a three-game winning streak against the Lakers in the regular season.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis, D'Angelo Russell, Austin Reaves, Rui Hachimura as their star players.
- The Bulls include DeMar DeRozan, Zach Lavine, Alex Caruso, Andre Drummond, Nikola Vucevic as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Bulls: Lonzo Ball, Justin Lewis - OUT; Alex Caruso, Javonte Green - GTD
- Lakers: Mo Bamba - OUT; LeBron James, Anthony Davis, Scotty Pippen Jr., D'Angelo Russell - GTD
Average Quarter score: (Bulls 117-112 Lakers)
- 1st quarter: 30-29
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 31-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Lakers at Bulls: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Lakers -1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 225.5 (Over)
Prediction: Bulls 114-116 Lakers
- The Bulls have +105 odds to pick up the win, while the Lakers are listed at +125 to claim victory.
- This season, the Lakers lost 11 of the 32 games they were named the favorites while the Bulls won 18 of the 43 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Lakers won 16 of the 43 games they were named the underdogs while the Bulls lost 14 of the 32 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Lakers are scoring 116.4 points per game while the Bulls are averaging 113.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Bulls are averaging one point more per game, and the Lakers are managing a difference of 0.3 points less per game.
- For the Lakers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as LeBron James leads the squad with 29.3 points per game followed by Anthony Davis with 25.9 points per game.
- For the Bulls, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Zach Lavine leads the squad with 25.1 points per game followed by DeMar DeRozan with 24.9 points per game.
Chicago Bulls vs Los Angeles Lakers: How to Watch
When and where will the Chicago Bulls vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Chicago Bulls and Los Angeles Lakers will take place on March 30 at 5:30 am IST (Mar 29, 7:00 pm ET) at the United Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Chicago Bulls vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Chicago Bulls and Los Angeles Lakers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Chicago Bulls vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Chicago Bulls and Los Angeles Lakers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Chicago Bulls vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app