Luka Doncic-led Dallas Mavericks are scheduled to square off against DeMar DeRozan's Chicago Bulls at the American Airlines Center on Friday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Mavericks, who won their last game against Sacramento Kings, have won three matches while the Bulls, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, have shared five wins and losses.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Dallas have managed the 11th place in the Western Conference standings with 38 wins in 80 matches while Chicago are placed at the 10th spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 38-42 record. The Mavericks have lost 16 of their 39 home games while the Bulls have won 17 of their 40 road games so far this season.
Dallas Mavericks vs Chicago Bulls: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bulls have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Mavericks won four games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Bulls defeated the Mavericks by 29 points at the United Center.
- The Mavericks include Luka Doncic, Kyrie Irving, Christian Wood, Tim Hardway Jr. as their star players.
- The Bulls include DeMar DeRozan, Zach Lavine, Alex Caruso, Andre Drummond, Nikola Vucevic as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
Average Quarter score: (Mavericks 121-113 Bulls)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 35-29
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Bulls at Mavericks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): N/A
Over/Under (OU): N/A
Prediction: Mavericks 121-113 Bulls
- The money line for this match isn't available yet, but will be updated soon.
- This season, the Mavericks lost 17 of the 41 games they were named the favorites while the Bulls won 19 of the 46 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Mavericks won 14 of the 39 games they were named the underdogs while the Bulls lost 15 of the 34 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Bulls are scoring 113.2 points per game while the Mavericks are averaging 114.2 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Mavericks are averaging 0.4 points more per game, and the Bulls are managing a difference of one point more per game.
- For the Mavericks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Luka Doncic leads the squad with 32.7 points per game followed by Kyrie Irving with 27 points per game.
- For the Bulls, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Zach Lavine leads the squad with 24.9 points per game followed by DeMar DeRozan with 24.7 points per game.
Dallas Mavericks vs Chicago Bulls: How to Watch
When and where will the Dallas Mavericks vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Chicago Bulls will take place on April 8 at 6:00 am IST (April 7, 7:30 pm ET) at the American Airlines Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Dallas Mavericks vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Chicago Bulls will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Dallas Mavericks vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Chicago Bulls can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Dallas Mavericks vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app