Luka Doncic-led Dallas Mavericks are scheduled to square off against Stephen Curry's Golden State Warriors at the American Airlines Center on Wednesday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Mavericks are placed at the eighth spot with 36 wins in 72 matches while the Warriors have managed the sixth place with a 37-36 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Mavericks, who lost their last game against Memphis Grizzlies, have won four matches while the Warriors, who defeated Houston Rockets in their previous match, have also won four matches. The Mavericks have lost 14 of their 36 home games while the Warriors have won eight of their 37 road games so far this season.
Dallas Mavericks vs Golden State Warriors: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Mavericks have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Warriors won three games.
- Dallas and Golden State faced each other twice this season and both the teams won their respective road game.
- The Mavericks include Luka Doncic, Kyrie Irving, Christian Wood, Tim Hardway Jr. as their star players.
- The Warriors include Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Jordan Poole, Draymond Green, Andrew Wiggins as their star players.
- Warriors: TY Jerome, Andre Iguodala, Andrew Wiggins, Ryan Rollins, Gary Payton II
- Mavericks: -
Average Quarter score: (Mavericks 117-115 Warriors)
- 1st quarter: 30-32
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 31-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Warriors at Mavericks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Mavericks +1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 228.5 (Over)
Prediction: Mavericks 117-115 Warriors
- The Warriors have -120 odds to pick up the win, while the Mavericks are listed at +100 to claim victory.
- This season, the Mavericks lost 14 of the 36 games they were named the favorites while the Warriors won eight of the 28 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Mavericks won 14 of the 36 games they were named the underdogs while the Warriors lost 16 of the 45 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Warriors are scoring 118.3 points per game while the Mavericks are averaging 113.8 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Mavericks are averaging 0.5 points more per game, and the Warriors are managing a difference of 0.2 points more per game.
- For the Mavericks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Luka Doncic leads the squad with 33 points per game followed by Kyrie Irving with 28.4 points per game.
- For the Warriors, three players are averaging more than 20 points as Steph Curry leads the squad with 29.8 points per game followed by Klay Thompson (21.9) and Jordan Poole (20.4).
Dallas Mavericks vs Golden State Warriors: How to Watch
When and where will the Dallas Mavericks vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Golden State Warriors will take place on March 23 at 5:00 am IST (Mar 22, 6:30 pm ET) at the American Airlines Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Dallas Mavericks vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Golden State Warriors will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Dallas Mavericks vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Golden State Warriors can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Dallas Mavericks vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app