Luka Doncic-led Dallas Mavericks are scheduled to square off against Dillon Brook's Memphis Grizzlies at the American Airlines Center on Monday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Mavericks are placed at the eighth spot with 34 wins in 68 matches while the Grizzlies have managed the third place with a 40-26 record..
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Mavericks, who lost their last two matches, have won three matches while the Grizzlies, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have won six matches. The Mavericks have lost 13 of their 35 home games while the Grizzlies have won 12 of their 33 road games so far this season.
Dallas Mavericks vs Memphis Grizzlies: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Mavericks have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Grizzlies won three games.
- In their previous two meetings this season, Dallas and Memphis, both shared a win at their home.
- The Mavericks include Luka Doncic, Kyrie Irving, Christian Wood, Tim Hardway Jr. as their star players.
- The Grizzlies include Ja Morant, Desmond Bane, Steven Adams, Jaren Jackson Jr., Dillon Brooks as their star players.
- Grizzlies: Steven Adams, Brandon Clarke, Ja Morant
- Mavericks: -
Average Quarter score: (Mavericks 121-115 Grizzlies)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 35-31
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Grizzlies at Mavericks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points
Over/Under (OU): 219.5 (Over)
Prediction: Mavericks 121-115 Grizzlies
- The Grizzlies have -175 odds to pick up the win, while the Mavericks are listed at +145 to claim victory.
- This season, the Mavericks lost 14 of the 35 games they were named the favorites while the Grizzlies won two of the 13 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Mavericks won 13 of the 33 games they were named the underdogs while the Grizzlies lost 15 of the 53 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Grizzlies are scoring 115.8 points per game while the Mavericks are averaging 114 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Mavericks are averaging 0.8 points more per game, and the Grizzlies are managing a difference of 3.8 points more per game.
- For the Mavericks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Luka Doncic leads the squad with 33 points per game followed by Kyrie Irving with 27.5 points per game.
- For the Grizzlies, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Ja Morant leads the squad with 27.1 points per game followed by Desmond Bane with 21.2 points per game.
Dallas Mavericks vs Memphis Grizzlies: How to Watch
When and where will the Dallas Mavericks vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Memphis Grizzlies will take place on March 14 at 5:00 am IST (Mar 13, 6:30 pm ET) at the American Airlines Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Dallas Mavericks vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Memphis Grizzlies will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Dallas Mavericks vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Memphis Grizzlies can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Dallas Mavericks vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app