Nikola Jokic-led Denver Nuggets are scheduled to host Mikal Bridges' Brooklyn Nets at the Ball Arena on Sunday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Nuggets, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, have won seven matches while the Nets, who defeated Minnesota Timberwolves in their last match, have shared five wins and losses.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Denver have managed the top place in the Western Conference standings with 46 wins in 67 matches while Brooklyn are placed at the sixth spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 38-29 record. The Nuggets have lost five of their 35 home games while the Nets have won 19 of their 36 road game so far this season.
Denver Nuggets vs Brooklyn Nets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nuggets and the Nets shared five wins each.
- The Nuggets include Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, Aaron Gordon, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Michael Porter Jr. as their star players.
- The Nets include Ben Simmons, Mikal Bridges, Spencer Dinwiddie, Seth Curry, Nick Claxton as their star players.
- Nets: -
- Nuggets: Zeke Nnaji
Average Quarter score: (Nuggets 118-112 Nets)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-31
- 3rd quarter: 32-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Nets at Nuggets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 8.5 points (Nets +8.5)
Over/Under (OU): 232.5 (Under)
Prediction: Nuggets 118-112 Nets
- The Nuggets have -350 odds to pick up the win, while the Nets are listed at +260 to claim victory.
- This season, the Nuggets lost 15 of the 54 games they were named the favorites while the Nets won nine of the 30 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Nuggets won seven of the 13 games they were named the underdogs while the Nets lost eight of the 37 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Nets are scoring 113.6 points per game while the Nuggets are averaging 116.8 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Nuggets are averaging 4.1 points more per game, and the Nets are managing a difference of 0.9 points more per game.
- For the Nuggets, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Nikola Jokic leads the squad with 24.3 points per game followed by Jamal Murray with 20.1 points per game.
- For the Nets, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Mikal Bridges leads the squad with 25 points per game followed by Spencer Dinwiddie (17.6) and Cameron Johnson (17.2).
Denver Nuggets vs Brooklyn Nets: How to Watch
When and where will the Denver Nuggets vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Brooklyn Nets will take place on March 13 at 1:00 am IST (Mar 12, 2:30 pm ET) at the Ball Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Denver Nuggets vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Brooklyn Nets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Denver Nuggets vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Brooklyn Nets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Denver Nuggets vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app