Defending champions Golden State Warriors are scheduled to square off against Giannis Antetokounmpo-led Milwaukee Bucks at the Chase Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Warriors, who are currently on a three-game losing streak, have shared five wins and losses while the Bucks, who won their last three matches, have lost just one game.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Steph Curry's side have managed the sixth place in the Western Conference standings with 34 wins in 67 matches while Milwaukee are placed at the top spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 48-18 record. The Warriors have lost seven of their 34 home games while the Bucks have won 20 of their 32 road games so far this season.
Golden State Warriors vs Milwaukee Bucks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bucks have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Warriors won four games.
- In their previous fixture this season, Milwaukee defeated the Warriors by 17 points.
- The Warriors include Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Jordan Poole, Andrew Wiggins, Draymond Green as their star players.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jae Crowder, Jrue Holiday, Bobby Portis as their star players.
- Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo, Goran Dragic, Wesley Matthews
- Warriors: Jonathan Kuminga, Andrew Wiggins, Ryan Rollins, Gary Payton II
Average Quarter score: (Warriors 118-115 Bucks)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-34
- 3rd quarter: 32-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Bucks at Warriors: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Warriors +1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 227.5 (Over)
Prediction: Warriors 118-115 Bucks
- The Bucks have -115 odds to pick up the win, while the Warriors are listed at -105 to claim victory.
- This season, the Warriors lost 15 of the 42 games they were named the favorites while the Bucks won two of the seven games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Warriors won seven of the 25 games they were named the underdogs while the Bucks lost 13 of the 59 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Bucks are scoring 115.8 points per game while the Warriors are averaging 118.1 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Warriors are averaging 0.7 points more per game, and the Bucks are managing a difference of 4.1 points more per game.
- For the Warriors, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Steph Curry leads the squad with 29.7 points per game followed by Klay Thompson (22.1) and Jordan Poole (20.7).
- For the Bucks, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the squad with 31.2 points per game followed by Jrue Holiday with 19.9 points per game.
Golden State Warriors vs Milwaukee Bucks: How to Watch
When and where will the Golden State Warriors vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Milwaukee Bucks will take place on March 12 at 7:00 am IST (Mar 11, 8:30 pm ET) at the Chase Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Golden State Warriors vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Milwaukee Bucks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Golden State Warriors vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Milwaukee Bucks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Golden State Warriors vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app