Paul George's Los Angeles Clippers are scheduled to host Ja Morant-led Memphis Grizzlies at the Crypto.com Arena on Sunday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Clippers are placed at the eighth spot with 33 wins in 66 matches while the Grizzlies have managed the second place with a 38-24 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Clippers, who are currently on a five-game losing streak, have won three matches while the Grizzlies, who lost their last game against Denver Nuggets, have won six matches. The Clippers have lost 15 of their 30 home games while the Grizzlies have won 12 of their 31 road games so far this season.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Memphis Grizzlies: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Grizzlies have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Clippers won four games.
- The Clippers include Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Russell Westbrook, Ivica Zubac, Marcus Morris Sr. as their star players.
- The Grizzlies include Ja Morant, Desmond Bane, Steven Adams, Jaren Jackson Jr., Dillon Brooks as their star players.
- Grizzlies: Steven Adams, Dillon Brooks, Brandon Clarke
- Clippers: Kawhi Leonard, Norman Powell
Average Quarter score: (Clippers 121-117 Grizzlies)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 35-33
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Grizzlies at Clippers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 6.5 points (Grizzlies +6.5)
Over/Under (OU): 227.5 (Over)
Prediction: Clippers 121-117 Grizzlies
- The Clippers have -275 odds to pick up the win, while the Grizzlies are listed at +220 to claim victory.
- This season, the Clippers lost 15 of the 43 games they were named the favorites while the Grizzlies won just one of the 10 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Clippers won five of the 23 games they were named the underdogs while the Grizzlies lost 15 of the 52 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Grizzlies are scoring 115.9 points per game while the Clippers are averaging 112.1 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Clippers are averaging 0.4 points less per game, and the Grizzlies are managing a difference of 4.3 points more per game.
- For the Clippers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Paul George leads the roster with 23.3 points per game followed by Kawhi Leonard with 23 points per game.
- For the Grizzlies, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Ja Morant leads the squad with 27.1 points per game followed by Desmond Bane with 21.3 points per game.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Memphis Grizzlies: How to Watch
When and where will the Los Angeles Clippers vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Clippers and Memphis Grizzlies will take place on March 6 at 8:30 am IST (Mar 5, 10:00 pm ET) at the Crypto.com Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Los Angeles Clippers vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Los Angeles Clippers and Memphis Grizzlies will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Los Angeles Clippers vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Clippers and Memphis Grizzlies can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Los Angeles Clippers vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app