Stephen Curry-led Golden State Warriors are set to travel to the FedExForum on Saturday to face Ja Morant-less Memphis Grizzlies in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Grizzlies have managed the third place with 42 wins in 69 matches while the Warriors are placed at the sixth spot with a 36-35 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Grizzlies, who defeated San Antonio Spurs in their last game, have won six matches while the Warriors, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, have shared five wins and losses. The Grizzlies have lost five of their 33 home games while the Warriors have won seven of their 35 road games so far this season.
Memphis Grizzlies vs Golden State Warriors: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Grizzlies have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Warriors won three games.
- Memphis and Golden State faced each other thrice this season and the Warriors won twice at home while the Grizzlies won their home fixture.
- The Grizzlies include Ja Morant, Desmond Bane, Steven Adams, Jaren Jackson Jr., Dillon Brooks as their star players.
- The Warriors include Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Jordan Poole, Draymond Green, Andrew Wiggins as their star players.
- Warriors: Draymond Green, Andre Iguodala, Andrew Wiggins, Ryan Rollins, Gary Payton II
- Grizzlies: Ja Morant, Steven Adams, Brandon Clarke, Vince Williams Jr.
Average Quarter score: (Grizzlies 122-117 Warriors)
- 1st quarter: 33-32
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 30-27
- 4th quarter: 32-30
Warriors at Grizzlies: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Grizzlies -4.5)
Over/Under (OU): 236.5 (Over)
Prediction: Grizzlies 122-117 Warriors
- The Grizzlies have -190 odds to pick up the win, while the Warriors are listed at +155 to claim victory.
- This season, the Grizzlies lost 15 of the 55 games they were named the favorites while the Warriors won eight of the 28 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Grizzlies won two of the 14 games they were named the underdogs while the Warriors lost 15 of the 43 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Warriors are scoring 118.3 points per game while the Grizzlies are averaging 115.7 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Grizzlies are averaging 3.8 points more per game, and the Warriors are managing a difference of 0.6 points more per game.
- For the Grizzlies, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Ja Morant leads the squad with 27.1 points per game followed by Desmond Bane with 21.1 points per game.
- For the Warriors, three players are averaging more than 20 points as Steph Curry leads the squad with 30.1 points per game followed by Klay Thompson (22) and Jordan Poole (20.4).
Memphis Grizzlies vs Golden State Warriors: How to Watch
When and where will the Memphis Grizzlies vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Golden State Warriors will take place on March 19 at 5:30 am IST (Mar 18, 7:00 pm ET) at the FedExForum.
Where to watch the live telecast of Memphis Grizzlies vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Golden State Warriors will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Memphis Grizzlies vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Golden State Warriors can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Memphis Grizzlies vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app