Jimmy Butler-led Miami Heat are scheduled to square off against Mikal Bridges' Brooklyn Nets at the Miami-Dade Arena on Saturday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Heat have managed the sixth place with 40 wins in 74 matches while the Nets are placed at the seventh spot with a 39-34 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Heat, who won their last two matches, have won seven matches while the Nets, who are currently on a five-game losing streak, have won four matches. The Heat have lost 13 of their 38 home games while the Nets have won 20 of their 38 road games so far this season.
Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Heat and the Nets shared five wins each.
- Miami and Brooklyn faced each other twice this season and the Nets won both the fixtures to extend their winning streak to three games against the Heat in regular season.
- The Heat include Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo, Tyler Herro, Victor Oladipo, Kevin Love as their star players.
- The Nets include Mikal Bridges, Spencer Dinwiddie, Seth Curry, Nick Claxton as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Nets: Ben Simmons (OUT)
- Heat: Cody Zeller (GTD)
Average Quarter score: (Heat 119-112 Nets)
- 1st quarter: 32-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 31-28
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Nets at Heat: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 5.5 points (Heat -5.5)
Over/Under (OU): 222.5 (Over)
Prediction: Heat 119-112 Nets
- The Heat have -210 odds to pick up the win, while the Nets are listed at +170 to claim victory.
- This season, the Heat lost 19 of the 45 games they were named the favorites while the Nets won 10 of the 35 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Heat won 14 of the 29 games they were named the underdogs while the Nets lost nine of the 38 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Nets are scoring 113.3 points per game while the Heat are averaging 109.3 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Heat are averaging 0.4 points less per game, and the Nets are managing a difference of 0.4 points more per game.
- For the Heat, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Jimmy Butler leads the squad with 22.9 points per game followed by Bam Adebayo (21) and Tyler Herro (20.2).
- For the Nets, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Mikal Bridges leads the squad with 25.4 points per game followed by Spencer Dinwiddie (17.6) and Cameron Johnson (16.5).
Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets: How to Watch
When and where will the Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Miami Heat and Brooklyn Nets will take place on March 26 at 5:30 am IST (Mar 25, 7:00 pm ET) at the Miami-Dade Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Miami Heat and Brooklyn Nets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Miami Heat and Brooklyn Nets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app