Jimmy Butler-led Miami Heat are scheduled to host Donovan Mitchell's Cleveland Cavaliers at the FTX Arena on Friday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Heat are placed at the seventh spot with 35 wins in 67 matches while the Cavaliers have managed the fourth place with a 42-26 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Heat, who lost their last game against Cleveland Cavaliers, have won three matches while the Cavaliers, who are currently on a three-game winning streak, have won six matches. Miami have lost 13 of their 34 home games while Cleveland have won 14 of their 33 road games so far this season.
Miami Heat vs Cleveland Cavaliers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Heat and the Cavaliers shared five wins each.
- Miami and Cleveland faced each other thrice this season and the Cavaliers won twice while the Heat won a game.
- The Heat include Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo, Tyler Herro, Victor Oladipo, Kevin Love as their star players.
- The Cavaliers include Donovan Mitchell, Jarrett Allen, Darius Garland, Evan Mobley as their star players.
- Cavaliers: -
- Heat: -
Average Quarter score: (Heat 116-114 Cavaliers)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-33
- 3rd quarter: 26-25
- 4th quarter: 33-30
Cavaliers at Heat: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Heat +1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 213.5 (Over)
Prediction: Heat 116-114 Cavaliers
- The Cavaliers have -120 odds to pick up the win, while the Heat are listed at +100 to claim victory.
- This season, the Heat lost 17 of the 39 games they were named the favorites while the Cavaliers won five of the 15 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Heat won 13 of the 28 games they were named the underdogs while the Cavaliers lost 16 of the 53 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Cavaliers are scoring 112.1 points per game while the Heat are averaging 108.5 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Heat are averaging 0.6 points less per game, and the Cavaliers are managing a difference of 5.5 points more per game.
- For the Heat, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Jimmy Butler leads the squad with 22.1 points per game followed by Bam Adebayo (21.2) and Tyler Herro (20.3).
- For the Cavaliers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Donovan Mitchell leads the squad with 27.4 points per game followed by Darius Garland with 22 points per game.
Miami Heat vs Cleveland Cavaliers: How to Watch
When and where will the Miami Heat vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Miami Heat and Cleveland Cavaliers will take place on March 11 at 6:30 am IST (Mar 10, 8:00 pm ET) at the FTX Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Miami Heat vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Miami Heat and Cleveland Cavaliers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Miami Heat vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Miami Heat and Cleveland Cavaliers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Miami Heat vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app