Jimmy Butler-led Miami Heat are scheduled to square off against Desmond Bane's Memphis Grizzlies at the FTX Arena on Wednesday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Heat, who defeated Utah Jazz in their last match, have shared five wins and losses while the Grizzlies, who are currently on a three-game winning streak, have won six matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Memphis have managed the second place in the Western Conference standings with 41 wins in 67 matches while Miami are placed at the seventh spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 37-33 record. The Heat have lost 13 of their 36 home games while the Grizzlies have won 13 of their 34 road games so far this season.
Miami Heat vs Memphis Grizzlies: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Heat and the Grizzlies shared five wins each.
- In their previous fixture this season, Memphis defeated Miami by eight points at the FedExForum.
- The Heat include Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo, Tyler Herro, Victor Oladipo, Kevin Love as their star players.
- The Grizzlies include Ja Morant, Desmond Bane, Steven Adams, Jaren Jackson Jr., Dillon Brooks as their star players.
- Grizzlies: Steven Adams, Brandon Clarke, Ja Morant
- Heat: -
Average Quarter score: (Heat 115-119 Grizzlies)
- 1st quarter: 33-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-35
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Grizzlies at Heat: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 3.5 points (Grizzlies +3.5)
Over/Under (OU): 220.5 (Over)
Prediction: Heat 115-119 Grizzlies
- The Heat have -175 odds to pick up the win, while the Grizzlies are listed at +145 to claim victory.
- This season, the Heat lost 18 of the 41 games they were named the favorites while the Grizzlies won two of the 13 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Heat won 14 of the 29 games they were named the underdogs while the Grizzlies lost 15 of the 54 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Grizzlies are scoring 115.8 points per game while the Heat are averaging 108.6 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Heat are averaging 0.8 points less per game, and the Grizzlies are managing a difference of 3.9 points more per game.
- For the Heat, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Jimmy Butler leads the squad with 22.6 points per game followed by Bam Adebayo (21) and Tyler Herro (20.3).
- For the Grizzlies, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Ja Morant leads the squad with 27.1 points per game followed by Desmond Bane with 21.3 points per game.
Miami Heat vs Memphis Grizzlies: How to Watch
When and where will the Miami Heat vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Miami Heat and Memphis Grizzlies will take place on March 16 at 5:00 am IST (Mar 15, 6:30 pm ET) at the FTX Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Miami Heat vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Miami Heat and Memphis Grizzlies will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Miami Heat vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Miami Heat and Memphis Grizzlies can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Miami Heat vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app