Giannis Antetokounmpo-led Milwaukee Bucks are scheduled to square off against Tyrese Haliburton's Indiana Pacers at the Fiserv Forum on Thursday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Bucks have managed the top spot with 50 wins in 69 matches while the Pacers are placed at the 12th spot with a 31-38 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Bucks, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have won eight matches while the Pacers, who lost their last game against Detroit Pistons, have won six matches . The Bucks have lost six of their 34 home games while the Pacers have won 12 of their 34 road games so far this season.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Indiana Pacers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bucks have dominated the matchup with 10 victories.
- In their previous two fixtures this season, Milwaukee won by a difference of at least 10 points.
- The Pacers last won a regular season game against the Bucks in February 2020.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jae Crowder, Jrue Holiday, Bobby Portis as their star players.
- The Pacers include Tyrese Haliburton, Buddy Hield, Myles Turner, Bennedict Mathurin, Jalen Smith as their star players.
- Pacers: Kendall Brown
- Bucks: -
Average Quarter score: (Bucks 124-114 Pacers)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-33
- 3rd quarter: 36-25
- 4th quarter: 31-30
Pacers at Bucks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 13.5 points (Pacers +13.5)
Over/Under (OU): 234.5 (Over)
Prediction: Bucks 124-114 Pacers
- The Bucks have -1100 odds to pick up the win, while the Pacers are listed at +700 to claim victory.
- This season, the Bucks lost 14 of the 62 games they were named the favorites while the Pacers won 16 of the 42 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Bucks won two of the seven games they were named the underdogs while the Pacers lost 12 of the 27 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Pacers are scoring 115.5 points per game while the Bucks are averaging 116.1 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Bucks are averaging 4.0 points more per game, and the Pacers are managing a difference of 2.4 points less per game.
- For the Bucks, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the squad with 31.5 points per game followed by Jrue Holiday with 19.4 points per game.
- For the Pacers, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Tyrese Haliburton leads the squad with 20.8 points per game followed by Myles Turner (18), Buddy Hield (17.1) and Bennedict Mathurin (16.6).
Milwaukee Bucks vs Indiana Pacers: How to Watch
When and where will the Milwaukee Bucks vs Indiana Pacers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Indiana Pacers will take place on March 17 at 5:30 am IST (Mar 16, 7:00 pm ET) at the Fiserv Forum.
Where to watch the live telecast of Milwaukee Bucks vs Indiana Pacers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Indiana Pacers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Milwaukee Bucks vs Indiana Pacers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Indiana Pacers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Milwaukee Bucks vs Indiana Pacers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app