Anthony Edwards-led Minnesota Timberwolves are scheduled to host Mikal Bridges' Brooklyn Nets at the Target Center on Saturday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Wolves, who lost their last game against Philadelphia 76ers, have shared five wins and losses while the Nets, who lost their previous game against Milwaukee Bucks, have won four matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Minnesota are placed at the seventh spot in the Western Conference standings with 34 wins in 67 matches while Brooklyn have manages the sixth place in the Eastern Conference standings with a 37-29 record. The Wolves have lost 15 of their 35 home games while the Nets have won 18 of their 35 road games so far this season.
Minnesota Timberwolves vs Brooklyn Nets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Wolves have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Nets won four games.
- The Wolves include Anthony Edwards, Karl Anthony Towns, Rudy Gobert, Luka Garza, Austin Rivers as their star players.
- The Nets include Ben Simmons, Mikal Bridges, Spencer Dinwiddie, Seth Curry, Nick Claxton as their star players.
- Nets: Nic Claxton, Spencer Dinwiddie, Cameron Johnson, Royce O'Neale, Ben Simmons
- Wolves: Jaylen Nowell, Karl-Anthony Towns
Average Quarter score: (Wolves 118-112 Nets)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-31
- 3rd quarter: 32-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Nets at Wolves: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Wolves -4.5)
Over/Under (OU): 229.5 (Over)
Prediction: Wolves 118-112 Nets
- The Wolves have -210 odds to pick up the win, while the Nets are listed at +170 to claim victory.
- This season, the Wolves lost 10 of the 27 games they were named the favorites while the Nets won eight of the 29 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Wolves won 17 of the 40 games they were named the underdogs while the Nets lost eight of the 37 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Nets are scoring 113.6 points per game while the Wolves are averaging 115.3 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Wolves are averaging 0.3 points less per game, and the Nets are managing a difference of one point more per game.
- For the Wolves, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Anthony Edwards leads the squad with 24.7 points per game followed by Karl-Anthony Towns with 20.8 points per game.
- For the Nets, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Mikal Bridges leads the squad with 26.5 points per game followed by Spencer Dinwiddie (17.6) and Cameron Johnson (17.2).
Minnesota Timberwolves vs Brooklyn Nets: How to Watch
When and where will the Minnesota Timberwolves vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Minnesota Timberwolves and Brooklyn Nets will take place on March 11 at 6:30 am IST (Mar 10, 8:00 pm ET) at the Target Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Minnesota Timberwolves vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Minnesota Timberwolves and Brooklyn Nets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Minnesota Timberwolves vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Minnesota Timberwolves and Brooklyn Nets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Minnesota Timberwolves vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app