Brandon Ingram-led New Orleans Pelicans are scheduled to square off against Terry Rozier's Charlotte Hornets at the Smoothie King Center on Thursday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Hornets, who won their last game against Indiana Pacers, have won three matches while the Pelicans, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have shared five wins and losses.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
New Orleans have managed the 12th place in the Western Conference standings with 35 wins in 72 matches while Charlotte are placed at the 14th spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 23-50 record. The Pelicans have lost 13 of their 36 home games while the Hornets have won 11 of their 37 road games so far this season.
New Orleans Pelicans vs Charlotte Hornets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Pelicans have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Hornets won four games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Pelicans defeated the Hornets by 12 points at the Spectrum Center.
- The Pelicans include Brandon Ingram, Zion Williamson, CJ McCollum, Jose Alvarado as their star players.
- The Hornets include LaMelo Ball, Gordon Hayward, Terry Rozier, Kelly Oubre Jr., PJ Washington as their star players.
- Hornets: LaMelo Ball, Cody Martin
- Pelicans: E.J. Liddell, Zion Williamson
Average Quarter score: (Pelicans 115-109 Hornets)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-25
- 4th quarter: 32-30
Hornets at Pelicans: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 7.5 points (Hornets +7.5)
Over/Under (OU): 226.5 (Under)
Prediction: Pelicans 115-109 Hornets
- The Pelicans have -300 odds to pick up the win, while the Hornets are listed at +230 to claim victory.
- This season, the Pelicans lost 10 of the 35 games they were named the favorites while the Hornets won 19 of the 67 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Pelicans won 10 of the 37 games they were named the underdogs while the Hornets lost two of the six games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Hornets are scoring 111.3 points per game while the Pelicans are averaging 113.9 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Pelicans are averaging 0.5 points more per game, and the Hornets are managing a difference of 6.1 points more per game.
- For the Pelicans, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Zion Williamson leads the squad with 26 points per game followed by Brandon Ingram (23.2) and CJ McCollum (21.1).
- For the Hornets, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as LaMelo Ball leads the squad with 23.3 points per game followed by Terry Rozier (21.4) and Kelly Oubre Jr. (20.5).
New Orleans Pelicans vs Charlotte Hornets: How to Watch
When and where will the New Orleans Pelicans vs Charlotte Hornets, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between New Orleans Pelicans and Charlotte Hornets will take place on March 24 at 5:30 am IST (Mar 23, 7:00 pm ET) at the Smoothie King Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of New Orleans Pelicans vs Charlotte Hornets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between New Orleans Pelicans and Charlotte Hornets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of New Orleans Pelicans vs Charlotte Hornets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between New Orleans Pelicans and Charlotte Hornets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of New Orleans Pelicans vs Charlotte Hornets, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app