Julius Randle's New York Knicks are scheduled to square off against Jimmy Butler-led Miami Heat at the Madison Square Garden on Wednesday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Heat have managed the seventh place with 40 wins in 76 matches while the Knicks are placed at the fifth spot with a 43-33 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Knicks, who won their last game against Houston Rockets, have won four matches while the Heat, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, have shared five wins and losses . The Knicks have lost 27 of their 38 home games while the Heat have won 15 of their 37 road games so far this season.
New York Knicks vs Miami Heat: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Heat have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Knicks won four games.
- New York and Miami faced each other thrice this season and the Knicks won twice while the Heat won the last game.
- The Knicks include Julius Randle, Derrick Rose, Jalen Brunson, RJ Barrett as their star players.
- The Heat include Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo, Tyler Herro, Victor Oladipo, Kevin Love as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Heat: Jimmy Butler - GTD; Nikola Jovic - OUT
- Knicks: Jalen Brunson, Derrick Rose - GTD; DaQuan Jeffries, Duane Washington Jr. - OUT
Average Quarter score: (Knicks 117-112 Heat)
- 1st quarter: 35-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-31
- 3rd quarter: 26-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Heat at Knicks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Knicks -4.5)
Over/Under (OU): 228.5 (Over)
Prediction: Knicks 117-112 Heat
- The Knicks have -175 odds to pick up the win, while the Heat are listed at +145 to claim victory.
- This season, the Knicks lost 11 of the 35 games they were named the favorites while the Heat won 14 of the 30 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Knicks won 19 of the 41 games they were named the underdogs while the Heat lost 20 of the 46 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Heat are scoring 108.9 points per game while the Knicks are averaging 115.6 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Knicks are averaging 2.8 points more per game, and the Heat are managing a difference of one point less per game.
- For the Knicks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Julius Randle leads the squad with 25.4 points per game followed by Jalen Brunson (23.8) and RJ Barrett (19.7).
- For the Heat, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Jimmy Butler leads the squad with 22.8 points per game followed by Bam Adebayo (20.9) and Tyler Herro (20.5).
New York Knicks vs Miami Heat: How to Watch
When and where will the New York Knicks vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between New York Knicks and Miami Heat will take place on March 30 at 5:00 am IST (Mar 29, 6:30 pm ET) at the Madison Square Garden.
Where to watch the live telecast of New York Knicks vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between New York Knicks and Miami Heat will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of New York Knicks vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between New York Knicks and Miami Heat can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of New York Knicks vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app