Defending champions Golden State Warriors are scheduled to travel to the Paycom Center to face Shai-Gilgeous Alexander's Oklahoma City Thunder on Tuesday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Thunder are placed at the 13th spot with 30 wins in 64 matches while the Warriors have managed the fifth place with a 34-31 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, Oklahoma City, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have won four matches while Golden State, who lost their last game against LA Lakers, have won six matches. The Thunder have lost 15 of their 34 home games while the Warriors have won seven of their 31 road games so far this season.
Oklahoma City Thunder vs Golden State Warriors: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Warriors have dominated the matchup with eight victories while the Thunder won two games.
- Oklahoma City and Golden State faced each other twice this season and the Warriors won both the fixtures.
- Golden State Warriors are currently on an eight-game winning streak against Oklahoma City Thunder in the regular season.
- The Thunder include Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Josh Giddey, Aleksej Pokusevski, Luguentz Dort as their star players.
- The Warriors include Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Jordan Poole, Andrew Wiggins, Draymond Green as their star players.
- Warriors: Andrew Wiggins, Ryan Rollins, Gary Payton II
- Thunder: Chet Holmgren, Aleksej Pokusevski, Kenrich Williams
Average Quarter score: (Thunder 110-119 Warriors)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 24-35
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Warriors at Thunder: Betting Odds
- Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Warriors -4.5)
- Over/Under (OU): 241.5 (Under)
- Prediction: Thunder 110-119 Warriors
- The Warriors have -200 odds to pick up the win, while the Thunder are listed at +165 to claim victory.
- This season, the Thunder lost five of the 15 games they were named the favorites while the Warriors won seven of the 25 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Thunder won 20 of the 49 games they were named the underdogs while the Warriors lost 13 of the 40 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Warriors are scoring 118 points per game while the Thunder are averaging 118.2 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Thunder are averaging 1.6 points more per game, and the Warriors are managing a difference of 0.9 point more per game.
- For the Thunder, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Shai Gilgeous-Alexander leads the squad with 31 points per game followed by Josh Giddey (16.2) and Luguentz Dort (14.2).
- For the Warriors, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Steph Curry leads the squad with 29.4 points per game followed by Klay Thompson (22.1) and Jordan Poole (21).
Oklahoma City Thunder vs Golden State Warriors: How to Watch
When and where will the Oklahoma City Thunder vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Oklahoma City Thunder and Golden State Warriors will take place on March 8 at 6:30 am IST (Mar 7, 8:00 pm ET) at the Paycom Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Oklahoma City Thunder vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Oklahoma City Thunder and Golden State Warriors will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Oklahoma City Thunder vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Oklahoma City Thunder and Golden State Warriors can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Oklahoma City Thunder vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app