Julius Randle-led New York Knicks are scheduled to travel to the Amway Center on Thursday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Knicks have managed the fifth place with 42 wins in 74 matches while the Magic are placed at the 13th spot with a 30-43 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Magic, who won their last game against Washington Wizards, have won four matches while the Knicks, who lost their last two matches, have shared five wins and losses. The Magic have lost 19 of their 36 home games while the Knicks have won 22 of their 37 road games so far this season.
Orlando Magic vs New York Knicks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Knicks have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Magic won three games.
- Orlando and New York faced each other twice this season and the Knicks won both the fixtures.
- The Knicks are currently on a three-game winning streak against the Magic in the regular season.
- The Magic include Paolo Banchero, Bol Bol, Franz Wagner, Markelle Fultz as their star players.
- The Knicks include Julius Randle, Derrick Rose, Jalen Brunson, RJ Barrett as their star players.
- Knicks: -
- Magic: Jonathan Isaac
Average Quarter score: (Magic 108-121 Knicks)
- 1st quarter: 30-30
- 2nd quarter: 26-28
- 3rd quarter: 24-33
- 4th quarter: 28-30
Knicks at Magic: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Knicks -2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 229.5 (Under)
Prediction: Magic 108-121 Knicks
- The Knicks have -160 odds to pick up the win, while the Magic are listed at +135 to claim victory.
- This season, the Magic lost 13 of the 19 games they were named the favorites while the Knicks won 19 of the 41 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Magic won 24 of the 54 games they were named the underdogs while the Knicks lost 10 of the 33 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Knicks are scoring 115.4 points per game while the Magic are averaging 111.5 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Magic are averaging 2.9 points less per game, and the Knicks are managing a difference of 2.8 points more per game.
- For the Magic, one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Paolo Banchero leads the squad with 20 points per game followed by Franz Wagner with 18.7 points per game.
- For the Knicks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Julius Randle leads the squad with 25.6 points per game followed by Jalen Brunson (23.8) and RJ Barrett (19.8).
Orlando Magic vs New York Knicks: How to Watch
When and where will the Orlando Magic vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Orlando Magic and New York Knicks will take place on March 24 at 4:30 am IST (Mar 23, 6:00 pm ET) at the Amway Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Orlando Magic vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Orlando Magic and New York Knicks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Orlando Magic vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Orlando Magic and New York Knicks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Orlando Magic vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app