Brandon Ingram-led New Orleans Pelicans are scheduled to square off against Shai Gilgeous-Alexander's Oklahoma City Thunder at the Smoothie King Center on Wednesday night in the NBA 2022-23 Western Conference play-in tournament. In the regular season standings, the Pelicans finished in ninth place with a 42-40 record while the Thunder managed the 10th spot with a 40-42 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA regular season fixtures, the Pelicans, who lost their last game against Minnesota Timberwolves, have won seven matches while the Thunder, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have won four matches. The Pelicans have lost 14 of their 41 home games while the Thunder have won 16 of their 41 road games in the NBA 2022-23 regular season.
New Orleans Pelicans vs Oklahoma City Thunder: Match Prediction
- New Orleans Pelicans and Oklahoma City Thunder have played four games in the regular season and the Pelicans dominated the fixture with three wins while the Thunder won a game.
- The Pelicans include Brandon Ingram, Zion Williamson, CJ McCollum, and Jose Alvarado as their star players.
- The Thunder include Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Josh Giddey, Jalen Williams, and Luguentz Dort as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Thunder: Chet Holmgren, Kenrich Williams - OUT; Aleksej Pokusevski - GTD
- Pelicans: EJ Liddell, Zion Williamson - OUT; Jose Alvarado - GTD
Average Quarter score: (Pelicans 114-115 Thunder)
- 1st quarter: 30-28
- 2nd quarter: 26-28
- 3rd quarter: 28-29
- 4th quarter: 30-30
Thunder at Pelicans: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 5.5 points (Thunder +5.5)
Over/Under (OU): 228.5 (Over)
Prediction: Pelicans 114-115 Thunder
- The Pelicans have -225 odds to pick up the win, while the Thunder are listed at +180 to claim victory.
- This season, the Pelicans lost 11 of the 41 games they were named the favorites while the Thunder won 23 of the 58 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Pelicans won 12 of the 41 games they were named the underdogs while the Thunder lost seven of the 24 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Thunder are scoring 117.5 points per game while the Pelicans are averaging 114.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Pelicans are averaging 1.9 points less per game, and the Thunder are managing a difference of 1.1 points more per game.
- For the Pelicans, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Zion Williamson leads the squad with 26 points per game followed by Brandon Ingram (24.7) and CJ McCollum (20.9).
- For the Thunder, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Shai Gilgeous-Alexander leads the squad with 31.4 points per game followed by Josh Giddey (16.6) and Jalen Williams (14.1).
New Orleans Pelicans vs Oklahoma City Thunder: How to Watch
When and where will the New Orleans Pelicans vs Oklahoma City Thunder, NBA 2022-23 play-in match take place?
The NBA match between New Orleans Pelicans and Oklahoma City Thunder will take place on April 13 at 07:00 am IST (April 12, 08:30 pm ET) at the Smoothie King Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of the New Orleans Pelicans vs Oklahoma City Thunder, NBA 2022-23 play-in match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between the New Orleans Pelicans and Oklahoma City Thunder will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the New Orleans Pelicans vs Oklahoma City Thunder, NBA 2022-23 play-in match in India and the US?
The NBA match between New Orleans Pelicans and Oklahoma City Thunder can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of the New Orleans Pelicans vs Oklahoma City Thunder, NBA 2022-23 play-in match?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you with live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app