Domantas Sabonis-led Sacramento Kings are scheduled to square off against Anthony Edwards' Minnesota Timberwolves at the FTX Arena on Monday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Kings have managed the third place with 45 wins in 74 matches while the Wolves are placed at the seventh spot with a 38-37 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Kings, who won their last two games, have won seven matches while the Wolves, who are currently on a three-game winning streak, have shared five wins and losses. The Kings have lost 15 of their 38 home games while the Wolves have won 17 of their 37 road games so far this season.
Sacramento Kings vs Minnesota Timberwolves: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Wolves have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Kings won four games.
- Sacramento and Minnesota faced each other thrice this season and the Wolves won twice while the Kings won a fixture.
- The Kings include Domantas Sabonis, Malik Monk, De'Aaron Fox, Kevin Huerter, Keegan Murray as their star players.
- The Wolves include Anthony Edwards, Karl Anthony Towns, Rudy Gobert, Luka Garza as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Wolves: Anthony Edwards, Jordan McLaughlin - GTD
- Kings: De'Aaron Fox (GTD)
Average Quarter score: (Kings 122-119 Wolves)
- 1st quarter: 30-32
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 33-29
- 4th quarter: 32-30
Wolves at Kings: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 5.5 points (Wolves +5.5)
Over/Under (OU): 239.5 (Over)
Prediction: Kings 122-119 Wolves
- The Kings have -225 odds to pick up the win, while the Wolves are listed at +190 to claim victory.
- This season, the Kings lost 11 of the 44 games they were named the favorites while the Wolves won 20 of the 46 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Kings won 12 of the 30 games they were named the underdogs while the Wolves lost 11 of the 29 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Wolves are scoring 116.1 points per game while the Kings are averaging 120.9 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Kings are averaging 2.4 points more per game, and the Wolves are managing a difference of 0.2 point less per game.
- For the Kings, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as De'Aaron Fox leads the squad with 25.3 points per game followed by Domantas Sabonis with 19.2 points per game.
- For the Wolves, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Anthony Edwards leads the squad with 24.7 points per game followed by Karl-Anthony Towns with 20.8 points per game.
Sacramento Kings vs Minnesota Timberwolves: How to Watch
When and where will the Sacramento Kings vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Sacramento Kings and Minnesota Timberwolves will take place on March 28 at 7:30 am IST (Mar 27, 9:00 pm ET) at the Golden 1 Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Sacramento Kings vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Sacramento Kings and Minnesota Timberwolves will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Sacramento Kings vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Sacramento Kings and Minnesota Timberwolves can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Sacramento Kings vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app