The Western Conference toppers, Denver Nuggets are scheduled to travel to the Vivint Arena to face play-offs eliminated Utah Jazz on Saturday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Nuggets are placed at the top with 52 wins in 80 matches while the Jazz have managed the 12th place with a 36-44 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Jazz, who are currently on a four-game losing streak, have won two matches while the Nuggets, who lost their last two matches, have shared five wins and losses. The Jazz have lost 18 of their 40 home games while the Nuggets have won 19 of their 40 road games so far this season.
Utah Jazz vs Denver Nuggets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Jazz have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Nuggets won three games.
- Utah and Denver faced each other thrice this season and the Nuggets won two fixtures while the Jazz won a game.
- The Jazz include Lauri Markkanen, Jordan Clarkson, Collin Sexton, Talen Horton-Tucker as their star players.
- The Nuggets include Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, Aaron Gordon, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Michael Porter Jr. as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Nuggets: Collin Gillespie - OUT; Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, Aaron Gordon, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Michael Porter Jr., Reggie Jackson, Bruce Brown - GTD
- Jazz: Lauri Markkanen, Jordan Clarkson, Collin Sexton, Talen Horton-Tucker, Rudy Gay, Walker Kessler, Kelly Olynyk - OUT
Average Quarter score: (Jazz 112-119 Nuggets)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-33
- 4th quarter: 29-32
Nuggets at Jazz: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 6.5 points (Nuggets -6.5)
Over/Under (OU): N/A
Prediction: Jazz 112-119 Nuggets
- The Jazz have +220 odds to pick up the win, while the Nuggets are listed at -270 to claim victory.
- This season, the Jazz lost 16 of the 38 games they were named the favorites while the Nuggets won seven of the 16 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Jazz won 14 of the 42 games they were named the underdogs while the Nuggets lost 19 of the 64 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Nuggets are scoring 115.9 points per game while the Jazz are averaging 117.1 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Jazz are averaging 0.8 points less per game, and the Nuggets are managing a difference of 3.3 points more per game.
- For the Jazz, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Lauri Markkanen leads the squad with 25.6 points per game followed by Jordan Clarkson with 20.8 points per game.
- For the Nuggets, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Nikola Jokic leads the squad with 24.8 points per game followed by Jamal Murray with 20 points per game.
Utah Jazz vs Denver Nuggets: How to Watch
When and where will the Utah Jazz vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Utah Jazz and Denver Nuggets will take place on April 9 at 1:00 am IST (April 8, 2:30 pm ET) at the Vivint Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Utah Jazz vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Utah Jazz and Denver Nuggets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Utah Jazz vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Utah Jazz and Denver Nuggets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Utah Jazz vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app