After taking a 3-1 lead in the NBA Playoffs 2023 first round, Jayson Tatum-led Boston Celtics are scheduled to host Trae Young's Atlanta Hawks at the TD Garden on Tuesday in the fifth game. The Celtics have lost nine of their 43 home games while the Hawks have won 18 of their 45 road games in the NBA 2022-23.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last five NBA fixtures, the Celtics have won four matches while the Hawks have won two matches. In the Eastern Conference regular season standings, the Celtics finished in second place with a 57-25 record while the Hawks have managed the seventh spot after defeating Miami Heat in the play-in tournament.
Boston Celtics vs Atlanta Hawks: Match Prediction
- Boston Celtics and Atlanta Hawks have played three games in the regular season and the Celtics won all the matches.
- The Celtics and the Bulls have played 12 Playoff series and the Celtics dominate with 10 wins while the Hawks won two series.
- In the ongoing series, the Celtics are just one win away to knock out the Hawks from the playoffs.
- The Celtics include Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Blake Griffin, Marcus Smart, and Al Horford as their star players.
- The Hawks include Trae Young, Clint Capela, Dejounte Murray, and AJ Griffin as their star players.
Average Quarter score: (Celtics 123-117 Hawks)
- 1st quarter: 32-25
- 2nd quarter: 31-29
- 3rd quarter: 27-32
- 4th quarter: 33-31
Hawks at Celtics: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 11.5 points (Hawks +11.5)
Over/Under (OU): 232.5 (Over)
Prediction: Celtics 123-117 Hawks
- The Celtics have -550 odds to pick up the win, while the Hawks are listed at +400 to claim victory.
- This season, the Celtics lost 22 of the 79 games they were named the favorites while the Hawks won 11 of the 36 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Celtics won three of the seven games they were named the underdogs while the Hawks lost 19 of the 51 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the first round, the Celtics are averaging 120.5 points per game while the Hawks are scoring 114 points per game.
- The Celtics are averaging 6.5 points more against the Hawks in the playoffs this season.
- For the Celtics, Jayson Tatum is leading the scoring with 28.5 points per game in the first round, followed by Jaylen Brown (23.3) and Derrick White (19.8).
- For the Hawks, Trae Young leads the scoring with 26.8 points per game in the first round, followed by Dejounte Murray with 25.3 points per game.
Boston Celtics vs Atlanta Hawks: How to Watch
When and where will the Boston Celtics vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match take place?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and Atlanta Hawks will take place on April 26 at 05:00 am IST (April 25, 06:30 pm ET) at the TD Garden.
Where to watch the live telecast of the Boston Celtics vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Boston Celtics and Atlanta Hawks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the Boston Celtics vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and Atlanta Hawks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.