After defending champions Golden State Warriors leveled the series 1-1, LeBron James-led Los Angeles Lakers are scheduled to host Stephen Curry, Dubs at the Crypto.com Arena on Saturday evening in the third game of their NBA 2022-23 Western Conference Semifinals. While the Warriors defeated Sacramento Kings 4-3 in the first round, the Lakers defeated Memphis Grizzlies 4-2 to qualify for the second round.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last five NBA fixtures, the Lakers and the Warriors, both have won three matches each. The Lakers have lost 18 of their 45 home games while the Warriors have won 13 of their 45 road games in the NBA 2022-23.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors: Match Prediction
- Golden State Warriors and Los Angeles Lakers have played four games in the regular season and the Lakers won three matches while the Warriors won a game.
- The Warriors and the Lakers have played seven Playoff series and the Lakers won six while the Warriors won a series.
- The Warriors leveled the series 1-1 against the Lakers after winning the game 2 at the Chase Center.
- The Warriors include Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green, Jordan Poole, and Andrew Wiggins as their star players.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis, D'Angelo Russell, Austin Reaves, and Rui Hachimura as their star players.
Average Quarter score: (Lakers 116-112 Warriors)
- 1st quarter: 28-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-25
- 3rd quarter: 31-29
- 4th quarter: 30-32
Warriors at Lakers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 3.5 points (Lakers -3.5)
Over/Under (OU): 227.5 (Over)
Prediction: Lakers 116-112 Warriors
- The Lakers have -155 odds to pick up the win, while the Warriors are listed at +125 to claim victory.
- This season, the Warriors lost 19 of the 57 games they were named the favorites while the Lakers won 18 of the 49 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Warriors won 10 of the 34 games they were named the underdogs while the Lakers lost 11 of the 42 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the playoffs, the Lakers are averaging 111.2 points per game while the Warriors are scoring 116.7 points per game.
- The Warriors are averaging 5.5 points more than the Lakers in the playoffs this season.
- For the Lakers, LeBron James leads the scoring with 22.3 points per game in the playoffs, followed by Anthony Davis (20.8), D'Angelo Russell (16.1), and Austin Reaves (14.5).
- For the Warriors, Steph Curry leads the scoring for the Warriors with 31.4 points per game followed by Klay Thompson (22.1), Andrew Wiggins (17), and Jordan Poole (12.3).
Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors: How to Watch
When and where will the Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match take place?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Golden State Warriors will take place on May 7 at 06:00 am IST (May 6, 07:30 pm ET) at the Crypto.com Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of the Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Golden State Warriors will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Golden State Warriors can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.