After winning their last game against the Nuggets, Devin Booker-led Phoenix Suns are scheduled to host Nikola Jokic's Denver Nuggets at the Footprint Center on Sunday in the fourth game of their NBA Western Conference semifinals. The Nuggets defeated Minnesota Timberwolves 4-1 in the first round while the Suns eliminated Los Angeles Clippers 4-1 to qualify for the second round.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last five NBA fixtures, the Suns and the Nuggets, both have won three matches. The Suns have lost 14 of their 45 home games while the Nuggets have won 20 of their 44 road games in the NBA 2022-23.
Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets: Match Prediction
- Denver Nuggets and Phoenix Suns have played four games in the regular season and both shared two victories.
- The Nuggets and the Suns have played four Playoff series and the Suns won three series while the Nuggets won just one.
- Denver have taken a 2-1 lead in the Western Conference semifinal against Phoenix.
- The Suns include Devin Booker, Kevin Durant, Deandre Ayton, Chris Paul, and Josh Okogie as their star players.
- The Nuggets include Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, Aaron Gordon, Michael Porter Jr, and Kentavious Caldwell-Pope as their star players.
Average Quarter score: (Suns 117-111 Nuggets)
- 1st quarter: 28-27
- 2nd quarter: 27-25
- 3rd quarter: 32-29
- 4th quarter: 30-30
Nuggets at Suns: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 3.5 points (Suns -3.5)
Over/Under (OU): 227.5 (Over)
Prediction: Suns 117-111 Nuggets
- The Suns have -155 odds to pick up the win, while the Nuggets are listed at +125 to claim victory.
- This season, the Nuggets lost 21 of the 72 games they were named the favorites while the Suns won 10 of the 28 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Nuggets won eight of the 18 games they were named the underdogs while the Suns lost 22 of the 62 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the playoffs, the Suns are averaging 115.6 points per game while the Nuggets are scoring 113.3 points per game.
- The Suns are averaging 2.3 points more than the Nuggets in the playoffs this season.
- For the Nuggets, Nikola Jokic led the scoring with 28 points in the playoffs, followed by Jamal Murray (26.5), Michael Porter Jr. (14.9), and Aaron Gordon (14.4).
- For the Suns, Devin Booker led the scoring with 36.9 points in the playoffs, followed by Kevin Durant (29.3), Deandre Ayton (14), and Chris Paul (12.4).
Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets: How to Watch
When and where will the Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match take place?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Denver Nuggets will take place on May 8 at 05:30 am IST (May 7, 07:00 pm ET) at the Footprint Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of the Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Denver Nuggets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Denver Nuggets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.