After taking a 1-0 lead in their NBA playoffs round 1 fixture, LeBron James-led Los Angeles Lakers will again travel to the FedExForum on Wednesday to face Jaren Jackson Jr.'s Memphis Grizzlies in the second game. In the Western Conference regular season standings, the Grizzlies finished in second place with a 51-31 record while the Lakers have managed the seventh spot after defeating Minnesota Timberwolves in the play-in tournament.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last five NBA fixtures, the Grizzlies, who lost their last two matches, have won two matches while the Lakers, who are currently on a four-game winning streak, have lost just one. The Grizzlies have lost seven of their 42 home games while the Lakers have won 21 of their 42 road games in the NBA 2022-23.
Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Lakers: Match Prediction
- Memphis Grizzlies and Los Angeles Lakers have played three games in the regular season and the Lakers won twice while the Grizzlies won a game.
- The Grizzlies and the Lakers will play their first NBA Playoff series against each other.
- The Grizzlies include Ja Morant, Desmond Bane, Steven Adams, Jaren Jackson Jr., and Dillon Brooks as their star players.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis, D'Angelo Russell, Austin Reaves, and Rui Hachimura as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Lakers: -
- Grizzlies: -
Average Quarter score: (Grizzlies 108-111 Lakers)
- 1st quarter: 25-26
- 2nd quarter: 30-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-27
- 4th quarter: 27-30
Lakers at Grizzlies: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Lakers -1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 226.5 (Under)
Prediction: Grizzlies 108-111 Lakers
- The Grizzlies have -105 odds to pick up the win, while the Lakers are listed at -115 to claim victory.
- This season, the Grizzlies lost 19 of the 67 games they were named the favorites while the Lakers won 17 of the 45 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Grizzlies won three of the 16 games they were named the underdogs while the Lakers lost 11 of the 39 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the first round, the Lakers scored 128 points while the Clippers registered 112 points.
- The Lakers managed a 16-point difference against the Grizzlies in their first playoff game this season.
- For the Lakers, Rui Hachimura led the scoring with 29 points in the first game, followed by Austin Reaves (26), Anthony Davis (22), and LeBron James (21).
- For the Grizzlies, Jaren Jackson Jr. led the scoring with 31 points in the first game, followed by Desmond Bane (22), and Ja Morant (18).
Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Lakers: How to Watch
When and where will the Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match take place?
The NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Los Angeles Lakers will take place on April 20 at 05:00 am IST (April 19, 06:30 pm ET) at the FedExForum.
Where to watch the live telecast of the Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Los Angeles Lakers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Los Angeles Lakers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.