Devin Booker-led Phoenix Suns are scheduled to square off against Kawhi Leonard's Los Angeles Clippers at the Footprint Center on Sunday in the first game of their NBA 2022-23 Western Conference playoffs, Round 1. In the Western Conference regular season standings, the Suns finished in fourth place with a 45-37 record while the Clippers have managed the fifth spot with a 44-38 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last five NBA fixtures, the Suns, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, have won three matches while the Clippers, who won their last three matches, have also lost two matches. The Suns have lost 13 of their 41 home games while the Clippers have won 21 of their 41 road games in the NBA 2022-23.
Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers: Match Prediction
- Phoenix Suns and Los Angeles Clippers have played four games in the regular season and both shared two wins each.
- The Suns and the Clippers have played two Playoff series and the Suns won both in 2021 and 2006.
- The Suns include Devin Booker, Kevin Durant, DeAndre Ayton, and Chris Paul as their star players.
- The Clippers include Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Russell Westbrook, Ivica Zubac, and Marcus Morris Sr. as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Clippers: Paul George - OUT
- Suns: -
Average Quarter score: (Suns 117-109 Clippers)
- 1st quarter: 27-26
- 2nd quarter: 31-24
- 3rd quarter: 30-29
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Clippers at Suns: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 7.5 points (Suns -7.5)
Over/Under (OU): 225.5 (Over)
Prediction: Suns 117-109 Clippers
- The Suns have -300 odds to pick up the win, while the Clippers are listed at +230 to claim victory.
- This season, the Suns lost 21 of the 56 games they were named the favorites while the Clippers won six of the 26 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Suns won 10 of the 26 games they were named the underdogs while the Clippers lost 18 of the 56 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23, the Clippers are scoring 113.1 points per game while the Suns are averaging 113.6 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Suns are averaging two points more per game, and the Clippers are managing a difference of 0.5 points more per game.
- For the Suns, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Devin Booker leads the squad with 27.8 points per game followed by Kevin Durant (26) and Deandre Ayton (18).
- For the Clippers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Paul George leads the roster with 23.8 points per game followed by Kawhi Leonard with 23.8 points per game.
Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers: How to Watch
When and where will the Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match take place?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Los Angeles Clippers will take place on April 17 at 05:30 am IST (April 16, 07:00 pm ET) at the Footprint Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of the Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Los Angeles Clippers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Los Angeles Clippers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.