Brandon Ingram-led New Orleans Pelicans are scheduled to square off against Joel Embiid's Philadelphia 76ers at the Smoothie King Center on Wednesday. In the 2023-24 NBA regular season, the Pelicans are placed ninth in the Western Conference standings with nine wins in 18 matches while the 76ers have managed the fourth spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 12-5 record.
New Orleans lost their previous two fixture while Philadelphia, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, defeated LeBron James' Lakers by 44 points in their previous regular season fixture. The Pelicans have lost four of their 10 home games while the 76ers have won five of their seven road games so far this season.
New Orleans Pelicans vs Philadelphia 76ers: Match Prediction
- New Orleans Pelicans and Philadelphia 76ers shared a win each last season in their two regular season fixtures.
- In their last 10 NBA regular season matches, the 76ers dominated the Pelicans with eight victories.
- The Pelicans feature Brandon Ingram, Zion Williamson, CJ McCollum, Jose Alvarado, and Jonas Valančiūnas as their star players.
- The 76ers feature Joel Embiid, Tyrese Maxey, Kelly Oubre Jr., Tobias Harris, and Patrick Beverley as their star players.
Average Quarter score: (Pelicans 113-115 76ers)
- 1st quarter: 28-32
- 2nd quarter: 26-25
- 3rd quarter: 30-30
- 4th quarter: 29-28
76ers at Pelicans: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 0.5 points (76ers -0.5)
Over/Under (OU): 227.5 (Over)
Prediction: Pelicans 113-115 76ers
- The Pelicans have +100 odds to pick up the win, while the 76ers are listed at -120 to claim victory.
- This season, the Pelicans have lost four of the six games as the favorites while the 76ers have won two of the four games as the underdogs.
- This season, the Pelicans have won seven of the 12 games as the underdogs while the 76ers have lost three of the 13 games as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2023-24 regular season, the Pelicans are averaging 112.8 points per game while the 76ers are averaging 120.5 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Pelicans are scoring 0.1 points less per game, and the 76ers are scoring 8.7 points more per game.
- For the 76ers, Joel Embiid leads the squad this season with 32 points per game followed by Tyrese Maxey with 26.6 points per game. Apart from them, Tobias Harris is averaging 18.6 ppg while Kelly Oubre Jr. is scoring 16.3 ppg.
- For the Pelicans, Brandon Ingram is leading the squad this season with 24.6 points per game followed by Zion Williamson with 23.4 points per game. Apart from them, CJ McCollum is averaging 21.7 ppg while Jordan Hawkins is scoring 13.4 ppg.
New Orleans Pelicans vs Philadelphia 76ers: How to Watch
When and where will the New Orleans Pelicans vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2023-24 regular season match take place?
The NBA 2023-24 regular season match between the New Orleans Pelicans and Philadelphia 76ers will take place on November 30 at 06:30 a.m. IST (November 29, 09:00 p.m. ET) at the Smoothie Kings Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of the New Orleans Pelicans vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2023-24 regular season match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA 2023-24 regular season match between the New Orleans Pelicans and Philadelphia 76ers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the New Orleans Pelicans vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2023-24 regular season match in India and the US?
The NBA 2023-24 regular season match between the New Orleans Pelicans and Philadelphia 76ers can be streamed live on Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.