Julius Randle's New York Knicks are scheduled to host Brandon Ingram-led New Orleans Pelicans at the Madison Square Garden on Saturday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Knicks, who are currently on a three-game winning streak, have won six matches while the Pelicans, who lost their last two matches, have won four matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
New York have managed the sixth place in the Eastern Conference standings with 34 wins in 61 matches while New Orleans are placed at the eighth spot in the Western Conference standings with a 30-30 record. The Knicks have lost 15 of their 31 road games while the Pelicans have won 10 of their 30 road games so far this season.
New York Knicks vs New Orleans Pelicans: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Knicks and the Pelicans have shared five wins each.
- The Knicks include Julius Randle, Derrick Rose, Jalen Brunson, RJ Barrett as their star players.
- The Pelicans include Brandon Ingram, Zion Williamson, CJ McCollum, Jose Alvarado as their star players.
- Pelicans: Dyson Daniels, Zion Williamson, EJ Liddell
- Knicks: Evan Fournier
Average Quarter score: (Knicks 112-115 Pelicans)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-31
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Pelicans at Knicks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 3 points (Pelicans +3)
Over/Under (OU): 225.5 (Over)
Prediction: Knicks 112-115 Pelicans
- The Knicks have -155 odds to pick up the win, while the Pelicans are listed at +130 to claim victory.
- This season, the Knicks lost eight of the 28 games they were named the favorites while the Pelicans won eight of the 32 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Knicks won 14 of the 33 games they were named the underdogs while the Pelicans lost six of the 28 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Pelicans are scoring 114.8 points per game while the Knicks are averaging 114.6 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Knicks are averaging 2.3 points more per game, and the Pelicans are managing a difference of 1.3 points more per game.
- For the Knicks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Julius Randle leads the squad with 25.1 points per game followed by Jalen Brunson (23.8) and RJ Barrett (19.6).
- For the Pelicans, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Zion Williamson leads the squad with 26 points per game followed by Brandon Ingram (23) and CJ McCollum (21.2).
New York Knicks vs New Orleans Pelicans: How to Watch
When and where will the New York Knicks vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between New York Knicks and New Orleans Pelicans will take place on February 26 at 6:00 am IST (Feb 25, 7:30 pm ET) at the Madison Square Garden.
Where to watch the live telecast of New York Knicks vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between New York Knicks and New Orleans Pelicans will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of New York Knicks vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between New York Knicks and New Orleans Pelicans can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of New York Knicks vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app