Ons Jabeur is a Tunisian tennis player who turned as a professional in 2010 and her career was credited with rise in profile of tennis across the African continent. Jabeur has been known for executing variety of shots (likes to utilize her drop and slice shots in particular) against her opponents to win the game and she has been known for playing most difficult shots in this sport.
Ons Jabeur was married to a Russian-Tunisian fencer Karim Kamoun in 2015 and later he became her fitness coach in mid-2017. She has been passionately playing this sport since the age of three.
Age: 28 years
Date of Birth: 28 August 1994
Height: 5 feet 6 inches (1.67 m)
Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Ons Jabeur's net worth is estimated to be USD11.8 million as per sources like the tennistime. Ons Jabeur was estimated to have earned $1,00,22,628 from prize money in her career and in this year alone (2023), she has earned $8,37,885 from prize money.
Ons Jabeur has been sponsored by different companies like Qatar Airways, Tunisie Telecom, Haval (Chinese Automotive company), MaximiliaN London Jewelry, Lotto (Italian Sportswear manufacturer), Wilson (American sports equipment), Tijen (Mineral water manufacturer).
Ons Jabeur car collections include luxurious ones like Great Wall Haval M4, Great Wall Haval H6, Haval Jolion 1.5 T and also a Mercedes Benz. She also owns a beautiful house in Tunisia but however the value of property hasn't been disclosed to the media outside.
Records and Achievements:
* Reached finals of two junior singles at French Open in 2010 & 2011.
* Highest-ranked African and Arab tennis player in WTA and ATP rankings.
* Won four singles title in the WTA tour.
* Won Arab Women of the Year Award in 2019.
* Won eleven singles titles on the ITF circuit.
* First Arab women to win a WTA tour title in 2021 Birmingham classic.
* Won 2022 Madrid Open title in WTA 1000 (singles category) and became first women from Arab to create this record.
* Overall, have won 4 titles in WTA 1000 and WTA Tour combined.
* Runners-up in 2022 Wimbledon and US Open 2022. Also was, runners-up in the Wimbledon 2023.
* Runners-up in Italian Open 2022