Paolo Banchero's Orlando Magic are scheduled to host Kyrie Irving and Luka Doncic's Dallas Mavericks at the Amway Center on Monday. In the 2023-24 NBA regular season, the Magic are placed fourth in the Eastern Conference standings with four wins and two losses while the Mavericks have managed the second spot with just one loss in six matches.
While the Magic are currently on a two-game winning streak, the Mavericks won their last game against the Charlotte Hornets. Orlando have won their only home game played this season while the Mavericks won two and lost one of their three road games.
Orlando Magic vs Dallas Mavericks: Match Prediction
- Orlando Magic and Dallas Mavericks shared a win each last season in their two regular season fixtures.
- In their last 10 NBA regular season matches, the Mavericks dominated the Magic by seven wins.
- The Magic feature Paolo Banchero, Franz Wagner, Markelle Fultz, and Wendell Carter Jr. as their star players.
- The Mavericks feature Luka Doncic, Kyrie Irving, Seth Curry, and Grant Williams as their star players.
Average Quarter score: (Magic 113-121 Mavericks)
- 1st quarter: 26-32
- 2nd quarter: 27-25
- 3rd quarter: 31-33
- 4th quarter: 29-31
Mavericks at Magic: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Mavericks +1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 224.5 (Over)
Prediction: Magic 113-121 Mavericks
- The Magic have -115 odds to pick up the win, while the Mavericks are listed at +100 to claim victory.
- Last season, the Magic lost 13 of the 22 games as the favorites while the Mavericks won 14 of the 39 games as the underdogs.
- Last season, the Magic won 25 of the 60 games as the underdogs while the Mavericks lost 19 of the 43 games as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 regular season, the Magic averaged 111.4 points per game while the Mavericks averaged 114.2 points per game
- From their opponents last season, the Magic averaged 2.6 points less per game, and the Mavericks averaged 0.1 points more per game.
- For the Mavericks, Luka Doncic led the squad last season with 32.4 points per game followed by Kyrie Irving with 27 points per game. Apart from them, Spencer Dinwiddie (Brooklyn Nets) averaged 17.7 ppg while Christian Wood (Los Angeles Lakers) scored 16.6 ppg.
- For the Magic, Paolo Banchero led the squad last season with 20 points per game followed by Franz Wagner with 18 points per game. Apart from them, Wendell Carter Jr. averaged 15.2 ppg while Markelle Fultz scored 14 ppg.
Orlando Magic vs Dallas Mavericks: How to Watch
When and where will the Orlando Magic vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2023-24 regular season match take place?
The NBA 2023-24 regular season match between the Orlando Magic and Dallas Mavericks will take place on November 7 at 05:30 a.m. IST (November 6, 08:00 p.m. ET) at the Amway Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of the Orlando Magic vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2023-24 regular season match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA 2023-24 regular season match between the Orlando Magic and Dallas Mavericks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the Orlando Magic vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2023-24 regular season match in India and the US?
The NBA 2023-24 regular season match between the Orlando Magic and Dallas Mavericks can be streamed live on Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.