Joel Embiid's Philadelphia 76ers are scheduled to square off against DeMar DeRozan-led Chicago Bulls at the Wells Fargo Center on Friday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Sixers are placed fifth with 23 wins in 37 matches while the Bulls have managed the 10th place with 17-21 record.
Philadelphia are currently on a three-game winning streak while Chicago snapped the 12-game winning streak of Brooklyn Nets in their last game. In their last 10 games, the Bulls have managed six wins while the Sixers have won eight matches. The Sixers have won the last 12 head-to-head fixtures against the Bulls in the NBA regular season.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Chicago Bulls: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Sixers have dominated the matchup with 10 victories while the Bulls last won in 2019.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Sixers defeated the Bulls by five points.
- The Sixers include Joel Embiid, James Harden, Tyrese Maxey, PJ Tucker as their star players.
- The Bulls include DeMar DeRozan, Zach Lavine, Lonzo Ball, Andre Drummond as their star players.
- Bulls: Alex Caruso, Tony Bradley, Javonte Green, Lonzo Ball (out)
- Sixers: Joel Embiid
Average Quarter score: (Sixers 112-109 Bulls)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Bulls at Sixers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Bulls +4.5)
Over/Under (OU): 228.5 (Under)
Prediction: Sixers 112-109 Bulls
- The Sixers have -190 odds to pick up the win, while the Bulls are listed at +160 to claim victory.
- This season, the Sixers have lost eight of the 27 games they were named the favorites while the Bulls won 12 of the 26 games they played as the underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Bulls managed 114.3 points per game while the Sixers averaged 112.1 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Sixers averaged 3.8 points more per game, and the Bulls managed a difference of 1.3 points less per game.
- For the Sixers, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Joel Embiid leads the squad with 33.5 points per game followed by James Harden (22.1) and Tyrese Maxey (21.4).
- For the Bulls, three players are averaging more than 10 points per game as DeMar DeRozan leads the squad with 26.7 points per game followed by Zach Lavine with 22.7 points per game.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Chicago Bulls: How to Watch
When and where will the Philadelphia 76ers vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Chicago Bulls will take place on January 7 at 5:30 am IST (Jan 6, 7:00 pm ET) at the Wells Fargo Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Philadelphia 76ers vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Chicago Bulls will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Philadelphia 76ers vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Chicago Bulls can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Philadelphia 76ers vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.