Joel Embiid-led Philadelphia 76ers are scheduled to host Ja Morant's Memphis Grizzlies at the Wells Fargo Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season fixture on Thursday. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Sixers, who are currently on a four-game winning streak, have lost three matches while the Grizzlies, who defeated Utah Jazz in their previous fixture, have won four games.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Philadelphia have managed the third place in the Eastern Conference standings with 38 wins in 57 matches while Memphis are placed at the second spot in the Western Conference standings with a 35-22 record. The Sixers have lost eight of their 31 home games while the Grizzlies have won 11 of their 28 road games so far this season.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Memphis Grizzlies: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Grizzlies have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Sixers won four games.
- In their previous fixture this season, Memphis defeated Philadelphia by eight points.
- The Sixers include Joel Embiid, James Harden, Tyrese Maxey, PJ Tucker as their star players.
- The Grizzlies include Ja Morant, Desmond Bane, Steven Adams, Jaren Jackson Jr., Dillon Brooks as their star players.
- Grizzlies: -
- Sixers: -
Average Quarter score: (Sixers 118-112 Grizzlies)
- 1st quarter: 30-29
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Grizzlies at Sixers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Sixers -8.5)
Over/Under (OU): 229.5 (Over)
Prediction: Sixers 118-112 Grizzlies
- The Sixers have -185 odds to pick up the win, while the Grizzlies are listed at +150 to claim victory.
- This season, the Sixers lost 12 of the 44 games they were named the favorites while the Grizzlies won just one of the eight games they were named the underdogs.
- This season, the Sixers won six of the 13 games they were named the underdogs while the Grizzlies lost 15 of the 49 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Grizzlies are scoring 116.1 points per game while the Sixers are averaging 114.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Sixers are averaging 3.9 points more per game, and the Grizzlies are managing a difference of 3.9 points more per game.
- For the Sixers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Joel Embiid leads the squad with 33.1 points per game followed by James Harden (21.4) and Tyrese Maxey (19.8).
- For the Grizzlies, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Ja Morant leads the squad with 27.3 points per game followed by Desmond Bane with 21.5 points per game.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Memphis Grizzlies: How to Watch
When and where will the Philadelphia 76ers vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Memphis Grizzlies will take place on February 24 at 6:00 am IST (Feb 23, 7:30 pm ET) at the Wells Fargo Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Philadelphia 76ers vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Memphis Grizzlies will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Philadelphia 76ers vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Memphis Grizzlies can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Philadelphia 76ers vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app