Joel Embiid-led Philadelphia 76ers are scheduled to host Jimmy Butler's Miami Heat at the Wells Fargo Center on Monday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conferences standings, the Sixers are placed at the third spot with 39 wins in 58 matches while the Heat have managed the seventh place with a 32-28 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Sixers, who are currently on a five-game winning streak, have won seven matches while the Heat, who lost their last three matches, have won four matches. Philadelphia have lost eight of their 32 home games while Miami have won 13 of their 31 road games so far this season.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Miami Heat: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Heat have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Sixers won four games.
- The Sixers include Joel Embiid, James Harden, Tyrese Maxey, Tobias Harris as their star players.
- The Heat include Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo, Tyler Herro, Victor Oladipo, Kevin Love as their star players.
- Heat: Nikola Jovic, Kyle Lowry, Omer Yurtseven
- Sixers: Dewayne Dedmon
Average Quarter score: (Sixers 119-114 Heat)
- 1st quarter: 30-31
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 33-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Heat at Sixers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 5.5 points (Heat +5.5)
Over/Under (OU): 216.5 (Over)
Prediction: Sixers 119-114 Heat
- The Sixers have -225 odds to pick up the win, while the Heat are listed at +180 to claim victory.
- This season, the Sixers lost 12 of the 45 games they were named the favorites while the Heat won 12 of the 26 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Sixers won six of the 13 games they were named the underdogs while the Heat lost 14 of the 34 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Heat are scoring 108.2 points per game while the Sixers are averaging 114.3 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Sixers are averaging 3.9 points more per game, and the Heat are managing a difference of 0.4 points less per game.
- For the Sixers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Joel Embiid leads the squad with 33 points per game followed by James Harden (21.6) and Tyrese Maxey (19.7).
- For the Heat, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Jimmy Butler leads the squad with 21.7 points per game followed by Bam Adebayo (21.5) and Tyler Herro (20.5).
Philadelphia 76ers vs Miami Heat: How to Watch
When and where will the Philadelphia 76ers vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Miami Heat will take place on February 28 at 5:30 am IST (Feb 27, 7:00 pm ET) at the Wells Fargo Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Philadelphia 76ers vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Miami Heat will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Philadelphia 76ers vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Miami Heat can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Philadelphia 76ers vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app