Phoenix Suns defeated Golden State Warriors by 29 points in their previous fixture in the NBA 2022-23 and will look to continue their dominance over the Steph Curry-led side. In the Western Conference, the Suns are currently placed at the fifth spot while the Warriors have managed the 10th place in the standings.
After failing to reach the Western Conference finals last season, Phoenix Suns, who managed 64 regular season victories in the last season, have started the NBA 2022-23 season in a decent form as the Arizona-based NBA franchise have won eight of their 13 games so far this season. On the other hand, defending champions Golden State Warriors are struggling in the league as they have lost eight of their 14 games this season.
Phoenix Suns vs Golden State Warriors: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Suns have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Warriors won four games.
- In their previous fixture this season, Phoenix Suns beat Golden State Warriors 134-105.
- The Suns include Devin Booker, Deandre Ayton, Chris Paul, Damion Lee as their star players.
- The Warriors include Steph Curry, Jordan Poole, Draymond Green, Andrew Wiggins as their star players.
- Warriors: Klay Thompson, Andre Iguodala and Patrick Baldwin Jr.
- Suns: Jae Crowder, Cameron Johnson, Chris Paul, Landry Shamet
Average Quarter score: (Suns 120-116 Warriors)
- 1st quarter: 31-30
- 2nd quarter: 29-32
- 3rd quarter: 28-26
- 4th quarter: 32-28
Warriors at Suns: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Suns -1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 226.5 (Over)
Prediction: Suns 120-116 Warriors
- The Suns are placed at -126 odds to win the game while the Warriors have +106 odds to win.
- This season, the Suns have lost five of the 11 games they were named favorites while the Warriors won just one of the five games they played as underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Warriors managed 117.4 points per game while the Suns averaged 112.5 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Suns averaged 3.6 points more per game, and the Warriors managed a difference of 0.1 points less per game.
- The average implied total this season for the Suns is 116.8 while for the Warriors it is 118.7 points.
Phoenix Suns vs Golden State Warriors: How to Watch
When and where will the Phoenix Suns vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Golden State Warriors will take place on November 17 at 8:30 am IST (Nov 16, 10:00 pm ET) at the Footprint Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Phoenix Suns vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Golden State Warriors will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Phoenix Suns vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Golden State Warriors can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Phoenix Suns vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.