Devin Booker-led Phoenix Suns are scheduled to host Ja Morant's Memphis Grizzlies in the NBA 2022-23 regular season at the Footprint Center on Sunday night. In the Western Conference standings, the Suns are placed at the 10th spot with 22 wins in 46 matches while the Grizzlies have managed the second spot with a 31-14 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Memphis Grizzlies faced a one-point defeat against Los Angeles Lakers on Friday night and ended their 11-game winning streak. On the other hand, the Suns defeated Brooklyn Nets in their last game to bounce back on the winning ways after losing three straight games. While Phoenix lost seven of their 22 home games, Memphis won 11 of their 22 road games so far this season.
Phoenix Suns vs Memphis Grizzlies: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Grizzlies have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Suns won four games.
- Memphis and Phoenix faced each other thrice this season and the Grizzlies won twice while the Suns managed a victory.
- The Suns include Devin Booker, Deandre Ayton, Chris Paul, Damion Lee as their star players.
- The Grizzlies include Ja Morant, Steven Adams, Desmond Bane, Danny Green as their star players.
- Grizzlies: Danny Green
- Suns: Devin Booker, Jae Crowder, Cameron Payne, Josh Okogie, Landry Shamet, Cameron Johnson
Average Quarter score: (Suns 119-124 Grizzlies)
- 1st quarter: 30-30
- 2nd quarter: 27-32
- 3rd quarter: 33-29
- 4th quarter: 29-33
Grizzlies at Suns: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 10.5 (Memphis -10.5)
Over/Under (OU): 229 points
Prediction: Suns 119-124 Grizzlies
- The Grizzlies have -550 odds to pick up the win, while the Suns are listed at +400 to claim victory.
- This season, the Suns lost 16 of the 31 games they were named the favorites while the Grizzlies won one of the five games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Suns won seven of the 15 games they were named the underdogs while the Grizzlies lost 12 of the 40 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Grizzlies managed 117.5 points per game while the Suns averaged 112.7 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Suns averaged 0.5 points more per game, and the Grizzlies managed a difference of 5.8 points more per game.
- For the Suns, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Devin Booker leads the squad with 27.1 points per game followed by Deandre Ayton (17.5) and Mikal Bridges (16).
- For the Grizzlies, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Ja Morant leads the squad with 27.2 points per game followed by Desmond Bane with 21.6 points per game.
Phoenix Suns vs Memphis Grizzlies: How to Watch
When and where will the Phoenix Suns vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Memphis Grizzlies will take place on January 23 at 6:30 am IST (Jan 22, 8:00 pm ET) at the Footprint Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Phoenix Suns vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Memphis Grizzlies will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Phoenix Suns vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Memphis Grizzlies can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Phoenix Suns vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app