Phoenix Suns have increased their title winning chances with the signing of Kevin Durant and Devin Booker's side are scheduled to host Shai Gilgeous-Alexandre-led Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday night at the Footprint Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Suns have managed the fifth place with 32 wins in 60 matches while the Thunder are placed at the 11th spot with a 28-30 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, Phoenix, who lost their previous match against Los Angeles Clippers, have won seven games while Oklahoma City, who lost their last game against Utah Jazz, have shared five wins and losses each. The Suns have lost 10 of their 30 home games while the Thunder have won 11 of their 29 road game so far this season.
Phoenix Suns vs Oklahoma City Thunder: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Suns have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Thunder won four games.
- The Suns include Devin Booker, Kevin Durant, Deandre Ayton, Chris Paul as their star players.
- The Thunder include Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Josh Giddey, Aleksej Pokusevski, Luguentz Dort as their star players.
- Thunder: Aleksej Pokusevski, Chet Holmgren
- Suns: Kevin Durant
Average Quarter score: (Suns 123-114 Thunder)
- 1st quarter: 30-31
- 2nd quarter: 31-28
- 3rd quarter: 33-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Thunder at Suns: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 8.5 points (Suns -8.5)
Over/Under (OU): 232.5 (Over)
Prediction: Suns 123-114 Thunder
- The Suns have -375 odds to pick up the win, while the Thunder are listed at +290 to claim victory.
- This season, the Suns lost 19 of the 41 games they were named the favorites while the Thunder won 20 of the 45 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Suns won 10 of the 19 games they were named the underdogs while the Thunder lost four of the 13 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Thunder are scoring 117.9 points per game while the Suns are averaging 112.7 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Suns are averaging 1.4 points more per game, and the Thunder are managing a difference of 1.7 points more per game.
- For the Suns, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Devin Booker leads the squad with 26.6 points per game followed by Deandre Ayton with 18.7 points per game.
- For the Thunder, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Shai Gilgeous-Alexander leads the squad with 30.8 points per game followed by Josh Giddey (16.3) and Luguentz Dort (14).
Phoenix Suns vs Oklahoma City Thunder: How to Watch
When and where will the Phoenix Suns vs Oklahoma City Thunder, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Oklahoma City Thunder will take place on February 25 at 8:30 am IST (Feb 24, 10:00 pm ET) at the Footprint Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Phoenix Suns vs Oklahoma City Thunder, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Oklahoma City Thunder will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Phoenix Suns vs Oklahoma City Thunder, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Oklahoma City Thunder can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Phoenix Suns vs Oklahoma City Thunder, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app