Damian Lillard's Portland Trail Blazers are scheduled to host LeBron James-led Los Angeles Lakers at the Moda Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Monday night. In the Western Conference standings, the Trail Blazers are placed at the 12th spot with 27 wins in 56 games followed by the Lakers at the 13th place with a 26-31 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, Portland, who lost their last game against Oklahoma City Thunder, won six games while the Lakers, who are on a three-game losing streak, won four matches. The Trail Blazers lost 13 of their 28 home games while the Lakers won 13 of their 30 road games so far this season.
Portland Trail Blazers vs Los Angeles Lakers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Trail Blazers and the Lakers shared five wins each.
- The Trail Blazers and the Lakers faced each other thrice this season and the latter dominated the fixture with two wins while Portland won a game.
- The Trail Blazers include Damian Lillard, Anfernee Simons, Josh Hart, Jerami Grant, Jusuf Nurkic as their star players.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis, Dennis Schroder, Lonnie Walker IV, Rui Hachimura as their star players.
- Lakers: Mo Bamba
- Trail Blazers: Jusuf Nurkic, Justise Winslow, Kevin Knox II
Average Quarter score: (Trail Blazers 115-118 Lakers)
- 1st quarter: 30-31
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-29
- 4th quarter: 32-30
Lakers at Trail Blazers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Lakers +2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 237.5 (Under)
Prediction: Trail Blazers 115-118 Lakers
- The Trail Blazers have -140 odds to pick up the win, while the Lakers are listed at +115 to claim victory.
- This season, the Trail Blazers lost 12 of the 28 games they were named the favorites while the Lakers won 11 of the 35 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Trail Blazers won 11 of the 28 games they were named the underdogs while the Lakers lost seven of the 22 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Lakers are scoring 117 points per game while the Trail Blazers are averaging 114.9 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Trail Blazers are averaging 0.1 point more per game, and the Lakers are managing a difference of 1.3 points less per game.
- For the Trail Blazers, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Damian Lillard leads the squad with 31 points per game followed by Anfernee Simons (21.6) and Jerami Grant (20.8).
- For the Lakers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as LeBron James leads the squad with 30.2 points per game followed by Anthony Davis with 26.2 points per game.
Portland Trail Blazers vs Los Angeles Lakers: How to Watch
When and where will the Portland Trail Blazers vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Portland Trail Blazers and Los Angeles Lakers will take place on February 14 at 8:30 am IST (Feb 13, 10:00 pm ET) at the Moda Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Portland Trail Blazers vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Portland Trail Blazers and Los Angeles Lakers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Portland Trail Blazers vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Portland Trail Blazers and Los Angeles Lakers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Portland Trail Blazers vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app